Save the Date: RDC 2020!

Canada and the United States are in the same Continent:thinking:

But I get what you’re going at.

4 Likes

I am so excited, RDC is a one and a life time opportunity each year!

2 Likes

are you from KC? I’ll be travelling from there aswell, if so, your estimates will be very helpful

1 Like

Where would I receive an Invitation if I do get one? Would I get a Notification on devForum as well?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s e-mail.

1 Like

Yup! I’m from KC! This year I’m probably not flying from KC, but we’ll see!

1 Like

Hi! I’m from KC. Last year I flew Alaska Airlines direct to SFO (sadly they no longer fly this route) but I’d estimate flights would be anywhere from 300-450 roundtrip per person. If you have any other flying related questions just ask!

1 Like

Are all roblox developer forum members invited to this, or are there requirements?

I’m just wondering if it would just be better to drive there. I drive to California every year for vacation around this time anyways. I think it would be cheaper than flying

1 Like

I said people in other continents haha, I wasn’t referring to Canada and the US not being in the same continent. It’s specified. lol

Really just depends on your car/distance/gas mileage
Gasbuddy has a pretty useful tool for this just search “gasbuddy trip calculator” don’t forget to factor in rest-stops food etc.

If you arnt saving several hundred dollars though I’m not sure it’s worth it. It would cost me twice as much to drive there for instance. Not to mention flying takes three hours, driving would take me 26 hours, and almost four thousand miles. :man_shrugging:t3:

ALSO anyone looking at flights, check ALL airports within driving distance. My regional airport is 500 dollars more expensive than driving an hour and a half to Dallas and flying from there for instance.

3 Likes

You know I hope I can go this would be fun if I met some of you other developers out there.

I’m not exactly sure. I personally haven’t driven that far but flying would definitely save a lot of time.

Really hope this year’s finally the one where I get to go! Been watching these since they were called Blox Con lol

1 Like

Same here, I doubt I will get invited. But you never know!

But if you fly you cant see the amazing scenery :thinking:

Would be amazing to attend this event! I don’t know if I will get invited this year, but if I do, I will most certainly attend!

2 Likes

Has anyone received an invite yet?

1 Like

Can’t wait for Rdc 2020 hopefully phase 3 lighting gets announced w/ some other really cool features

2 Likes

They announced last year when the first way of invites were sent. I would expect them to start sending next month.

2 Likes