Save the Date: RDC 2021

Happy to hear that it will be in person! please take your time

Marvelous ! Time to go buy some Carolina Reaper Chillis.

17 Likes

Exciting! The wait will definitely be worth it.
I had one question though, will users from countries outside of America be able to attend RDC 2021 online?
I’m from the Netherlands, and I would love to be able to attend RDC 2021 online, from here.

1 Like

Having an event that’s both in-person and virtual sounds interesting, but with the in-person side of things, how would that work? Where and when would it be held, and would people be able to travel from other countries to attend? What if there’s still travel restrictions in place in some countries due to the virus?

Pretty sure we will get the details when they’re ready to give them to us.

1 Like

I cannot wait for this event, hopefully I’ll get an invite this year haha!

If it’s taking place at a hotel like it has every year, will there be a discounted option for hotel rooms, as there has been every year so far?

RDC BABEH!! Hyped and curious about the hybrid thingy

2 Likes

This is super exciting, I can’t wait!!!

Now I’m even more excited! Can’t wait to be there!

Cough Covid-19 Cough

1 Like

This News is amazing :3 i can’t wait for RDC :grinning:

sorry for the meme, but.

I was seriously bummed out hearing RDC would be virtual only. but now that I’m fully vaccinated I cannot wait!

12 Likes

I’ll come prepared this time with some milk. Or at least a bottle of water…

The taste of Pepsi and that spicy chocolate still haunt me to this day.

2 Likes

Will you guys have a twitch live stream along with it!?? i really miss the live streams part so much last year…

so you going to do that???

1 Like

I’m assuming proof of vaccination will be needed, or previous CDC guidelines will be enforced.

2 Likes

When we will we hear back from the speaker applications? Sent mine in a while ago.

Oml I remember you going around with them and I said NOPE

1 Like

Oh yes it’s really happening… I can’t wait. I would totally attend in person. I hope I get invited!

1 Like

I’m excited for this one! Because of COVID I got into developing so maybe its my year! Who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like