Save to Roblox button is blacked out

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

When attempting to save anything to a mode, the button is blacked out, leaving it unable to be pressed

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

All the time

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

In any place, published or not

Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

After the most recent update

7 Likes

I can not reproduce by myself but it happened to @6Clu Today (Circumstances in which you cannot upload a model onto Roblox? - #7 by GoldyyDev)

What I see. Can not reproduce

Edit: When I click on publish to Roblox it errors

1 Like

I have also experienced the same problem today, for the past few hours. After completing my work in Studio, I can no longer ‘Save to Roblox’ as the button is greyed out. This issue has occurred since the last upgrade, that happened earlier today. Although I have tried logging out and then logging back into Studio, the ‘Save to Roblox’ button remains greyed out. As far as I am aware, other functions in Studio work as expected.

I am using a Toshiba laptop 64-bit operating system and my operating system is Windows 10.

(Fortunately, I can still ‘Publish the game to Roblox’ so that my work is not lost.)

2 Likes

@Hyperant @RiverBL0X

Out of curiosity seeming as we all have the same problem what devices are we using?

• I am on a laptop (modified though so can’t give you the name as it would be useless), not sure about you guys.
  • I didn’t get offered an update as in one of those with the slider which increases in size and you have to wait - weird huh. Roblox be good at breaking stuff huh :laughing:

For reference to future readers:
Doesn’t matter what the size of the “model” / “asset” is, could be a script with no code in it to an entire map - still blacked out.

1 Like

I have been able to reproduce this bug a couple of times. I know for sure it is not something I am doing wrong; I do this daily. *I am a laptop user!

1 Like

Also a laptop as well, rather low end but still had no issues

1 Like

Same here, only thing I upgraded was a few non fitting parts and an SSD drive - other then that its relatively low end and not built for gaming at all but I love the damn thing as it can stream most games perfectly fine at an affordable price :laughing:

Possibly laptop users getting this bug?

1 Like

Desktop users also have the issue, it’s a global disable as specs doesn’t matter either.

1 Like

I have just read in another thread that other another user has filed a critical report and that Roblox staff have noted this and are currently investigating.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-critical-unable-to-upload-to-site/369818/2

Hopefully, I am very confident, this issue will be rectified soon.

1 Like

Issue resolved! Restart Studio and Save to Roblox should be restored.

3 Likes

A new update for studio was pushed out and me and many other devs noticed that we are unable to publish scripts, models, or anything to the site. This bug is delaying development for a lot of devs, including me. Hopefully this gets fixed soon?

4 Likes

we are looking into this! thanks for the report!

7 Likes

Issue resolved! Restart Studio and Save to Roblox should be restored.

5 Likes