Scale, rotate and move tools hard to see

Hello,

I have been dealing with the color red while building a game where red is a major component. I have come across the issue of having to move and scale parts that are red. What is the issue? It lies in how the move, rotate, and scale spheres and arrows are the exact same color at the parts I am using, and there is no way to differentiate them from the parts. I am colorblind, which makes it difficult to see colors as it is. I believe the fix to this issue would be to have the arrows and spheres outlined in a darker color, such as black, to make them more noticeable. I have provided examples below of what I am referring to.

As shown in the pictures, the tools on the right side of the parts are not noticeable. To get around this, I have to get close to the area where the scale tool would be to be able to see it. And even then, it can still hardly be seen (shown below).

Does anyone else have this problem when building? Are there any plugins that can change the color of the tools to be more noticeable?
Yes, I realize it is an option to change the color of the part, but there are 1k+ of these and it would be very time-consuming to go through and change them all back to red. Let me know if you have a fix for this.
Thanks!

1 Like

No.

No.

1 Like

Yes. I’m pretty sure Building Tools by F3X (Plugin) - Roblox has yellow scaling, but you have to know how to use the Global and Local parts of it.

It’s pretty easy to code scale tool, you just add a unit size to the part, then multiple the CFrame on the axis by half the unit.

1 Like