SCP Hallway feedback

Hello,
Once again I have made hallways for my upcoming game, I am quite happy of these ones and I believe they will be used for the final product. I would, therefore, appreciate feedback on what to change. Currently there are only 3 hallway designs (each corresponding to a containment class, e.g. Safe Containment Wing), but I surely will make more.

(Please ignore the ammo count GUI)

Thank you for your feedback.

9 Likes

Looks great, but the walls in the last picture look to have a different texture. I don’t know if that was intentional or not, since I’m aware it’s supposed to look more secure; but then why not a subtle texture like metal?

1 Like

Yes, that was intentional. Also, the walls are metal texture already. I guess it’d be more noticeable in the game than through an image.

2 Likes

The hallway looks great, maybe you could change the material in the third hallway design.

Is this better?

The hallways look pretty good to me and the last photo looks realistic. Maybe do some minor edits if you need to work on it.

I made a light that might make it look slightly more realistic:
light.rbxm (3.7 KB)
Works with Future lighting technology only. You can change the colors if needed.

Looks great. The only thing I could suggest is changing the hallway design a tad bit more on the sides since they’re the same.

I like it, there was too much metal before. :+1:

Sorry, but my PC will not open the file, would you mind re-posting it as an MP4 if possible?

It’s not a video file. This is a Roblox Model file, which you can drag into studio to open.

Oh, my apology, I must’ve been really tired yesterday. Your light is really cool. I will think about it, and I might implement it to the game. With some alterations, it might actually work really well. Thank you for the suggestion.

Here are two doors presented with the first hallway design. They are the same door, just one has been opened using the move tool for presentation. New keycard readers and buttons are coming soon. (new from the last keycard post)

As always, all feedback is appreciated.

2 Likes