NOTE: THE ADMINISTRATOR AND THE O5 COUNCIL OF SCPF HAVE PASSED A NEW RANKING SYSTEM. THIS APPLICATION HUB IS NO LONGER IN COMMISSION. SEEK DETAILS FROM APPROPRIATE PERSONNEL.
Special Containment Procedures Foundation
This post and the topics linked in it are associated with the following group:
[SCPF] Special Containment Procedures Foundation
Level Applications: Open
- Do not send applications to O5 Council members or Site Directors.
- You must wait 12 hours between each application. If you have not been given any result within 12 hours, send it to someone else of the same rank.
- You cannot skip ranks. You must apply in order (CD -> L0, L0 -> L1, …)
- Requesting placement in any rank that does not possess an application is prohibited. In doing such, chances to obtain the rank are reduced or cut.
- Please refrain from asking for application results or for executives to read your application. Keep the group wall/Discord clean and devoid of spam.
Department Organization Guidelines
READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS.
To help you remain focused on the jobs that matter and for our administrative staff to better manage personnel, there is a limit as to how many departments you may join, based on their levels. This section of the applications hub is present so you know what bounds you must remain within when joining departments, or what departments you need to clear off if you already have departments.
You have a choice between four sets for how you organize your departments:
Set 1: 2 Major
Set 2: 1 Major, 2 Secondary
Set 3: 3 Secondary
Set 4: RRT + 1 Extra
 The extra department you choose to join must be in accordance with the regulations they set.
- I am in the Security Department, Scientific Department and Intelligence Agency.
- 3 majors; violates Set 1.
- I am in the Security Department, Ethics Committee and Department of External Affairs.
- 1 major, 2 secondaries, fits with Set 2.
Department Levels, Classes & Join Method
- MIL - Mobile Task Forces - Tryout
- MIL - Security Department - Tryout and Application (Results: Sunday, Weekly)
- CIV - Scientific Department - Application (Results: Given when read)
- INT - Intelligence Agency - Invitation Only
- CIV - Department of External Affairs - Interview or Application (Results: Given when read)
- CIV - Engineering & Technical Service Department - Application (Results: Sunday, Biweekly)
- CIV - Ethics Committee - Interview
- CIV - Medical Department - Application (Results: Given when read)
- CIV - Administrative Department1 - Invitation Only
- CIV - Manufacturing Department - Invitation or Application (Results: Given when read, batched)
- CIV - Department of Regulations - Invitation or Application (Results: Given when read)
- MIL - Rapid Response Team - Tryout
- INT - Internal Security Department - Invitation Only
CIV - Civil Branch
MIL - Military Branch
INT - Intelligence Branch
*All departments may accept through invitation by the Overseer.
*Detailed information on the process of applications can be provided on request.
*Departments with a level of None do not count towards your limits.
*Tryout and interview sessions are normally announced a day or hours ahead of time.
 Level only applies to Administrative Assembly members, including the President and Overseer.
Department Joining Restrictions:
- You may not be in the Security Department and Mobile Task Forces at the same time.
- You may not be in the Internal Security Department and the Intelligence Agency at the same time.
Note: Not applicable to the O5 Council; Council possesses separate set of rules for joining departments.