[Scratchify Blocks] - a plugin that allow users coding in scratch for Roblox!

Wow, that looks really awesome! I’m glad that I can help!

4 Likes

thank you ! I’m glad that you help me!

3 Likes

UPTADE

What is new?

1. Changed the apparence of the drop menu for the script switcher :

before:

now:

3 Likes

vote for the plugin icon here!

New plugin icon !

old one:

SVSE

thanks for @GibusWielder who gave me some advices!

3 Likes

I asked the scratch team if I was allowed to use “Scratch” name in my plugin, and the scratch cat head in the logo!

2 Likes

UPDATE

What is new?

1. Removed the error messages when creating a new script
  2. Removed the error messages when removing a non-edited script
  3. Removed the error message when connecting to datastore
  4. Added a message that explain why the plugin doesn’t work when the Api Services aren’t enabled

UPDATE

What is new?

1. The trash (remove block) is now working (or almost working)

Vote the logo!

the poll are opened until Friday, February 24, 2023 11:00 AM

vote the new logo here!

Need feedbacks!

I created today a “plugin extension” that I’m going to use in Scratch Visual Script Editor,
It allow user picking an instance from a kind of explorer (like window’s file explorer)

Find it here

UPDATE

What is new?

1. the name changed due to copyrights laws (old name: Scratch Visual Script Editor, new name: Scratchify blocks)
  2. the main icon changed due to copyrights laws
    old icon:

new icon:
3 Likes

quick suggestion assuming your using a listlayout, it would be pretty good for UX if there was a search bar at the top of the dropdown (you can set the layout order to -1 or something if a scriptname matches)

4 Likes

oh yes great idea! I’ll include it! thank you

1 Like

Such an amazing project, keep it up :muscle:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
Bad news: I will not continue working on this plugin because I have got better projects, I think this was a good idea so if someone is interested in getting the code I can sell it ( commented and clean) for a few robuxes in order to finance ads for my project.

5 Likes

that’s sad, but it’s really good and a great way for people to learn scripting!

2 Likes

Hey, can I get the plugin file please? This looks really interesting and I want to make something like this!

1 Like

Hey sorry but i already sold it to some persons so it wouldn’t be fair to give it like that : )

Oh, ok, you can’t sell multiple? (The only reason I’m pushing so hard is because this is a last resort lol)

Yeah actually can I sold it to some People for some personal project a year ago they had you can contact me on my discord if you have that : trmz