Screen Sharing!

give me one purpose???

Your going so off-topic at this point

Once again, i am aware that this is not against the ToS, which is why i said "Roblox shouldn’t allow streaming your screen to MINORS/UNDER 13 YEAR OLDS

this resource doesn’t even work in a real game, but if it did you can still just use it to watch regular youtube videos with other people in the game or stream other games. not all content is NSFW, dont get why you always end up at that conclusion.

ok then we’re on the same page! end of conversation :grinning:

I tried to create a URL Image Loader using EditableImage but couldn’t get it to work

Can agree here, I said something like that

True, We all know how horrible roblox’s moderation is, They let through bad stuff sometimes

There’s some pictures that actually jumpscare me that doesn’t look scary to you, but I can send you pictures in PM’s if you want

i had that working a while ago, also a way to search images on google from a query and then load the images on roblox… no there was no filter… yes that’s against TOS…

again it doesn’t work as a real game, its just a concept that’ll never come to be on this platform without getting deleted.

Since when did I say “it works at a real game”? anyways if it did, I can get unknowingly jumpscared by these pictures

pics

Kloʻd
привет

1 Like

source?

also if was against tos they wouldn’t have added EditableImage and EditableMesh.

edit: sorry didnt see when you posted that reply

Hello, I am trying to set this up, but it’s showing a black screen on both the client and the studio.

any fixes?
Nothing appars in studio logs.

Details
Python Version: 3.10.6
PIP Version: 22.2.1

I tried the main branch and an older commit (db8f14c0e7c7aad21f5a819939ac930bfd98ee3c), but both failed.

1 Like

Just wanted to say I achieved something similar to yours not so long ago and I think it looks pretty cool.

My resolution is pretty low (160x90) but it runs at approximately 60 fps.

Edit: finished the build. it looks a lot better now.

2 Likes

can back this up, have seen multiple games getting taken down for having this in their game. Also how would you be able to provide source?

Its just a mesh editor, why would that be against the ToS?

well send me a game that got taken down because of this.

Well it allows to construct meshes in-game, completely bypassing moderation. Also making it so much easier and performant to implement this kind of system.

You would just see a title “[Content Deleted]”. nothing else.

Pretty sure you can also do this with just Parts. Don’t get your point here

Hi VSC’s alt :slight_smile: Im following ur main btw

1 Like

Gotta love all the people thinking I’m his alt, quite funny tbh.

1 Like

Oh, you’re not? lol my bad XD I got confused

How? Are you using dynamic image or something to constantly render the pixels? I’ve tried as low as 100x100 and it is still slow with the screen sharing system I made.

Yeah but like a gae with the announcement of the developer saying that it’s the reason their game got deleted. stop dodging my questions.

Yes you can. But it makes it so much easier. Also this is like one of the only use cases of such a feature.

I don’t join these kinds of discord servers?? do you expect me to join a discord server for Screen sharing??? I don’t have the deleted games saved either

Don’t get your point. its just building. this bypasses image moderation.

This is getting nowhere you’re literaly dodging my points.

That’s not the point. My point is that they released a feature which one of the biggest use cases for it are streaming.

why don’t you? yes, i expect you to do that to give me proof.

You’re a sore looser that can’t admit they’re wrong. You’re just circling back-and-forth to the same, lame point.

Why is that? its just editing meshes, nothing else.

Yeah, i think this is quite the opposite. You’re repeating your points while i already answered them.

I never expected to be questioned over this. that is why i didn’t. I also don’t join random discord servers.

Being wrong over what? Don’t act like you would save those games or join the discord servers of those games. Your points don’t make any sense.

I never said I’d save those games wth? Also I would join random discord servers… Why wouldn’t I?

Editing meshes makes streaming infinitely more performant and easy to pull off.

You never answered them. You said you can’t answer them because “nu-uh no random disco joining”

well search the games.