Screen tearing and camera twitching appearing on Samsung Galaxy devices

When users are using Samsung mobile devices, the player’s camera twitches and screen tearing appears causing black pixelization. This is being reported to happen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet S8, Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung S22 Ultra, and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4.

7 Likes

I’m also experiencing this on my Galaxy S22 using the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.

One thing I see in common between the 3 devices mentioned is that they all share the same SoC.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! Just to confirm, we have a ticket for this in our internal database.

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for the followup. It seems I no longer experience it on my S22, however we’ve seen one user in our game using a Galaxy S23 FE, which shares the same SoC as reported here, experiencing this same issue. Have there been any updates regarding this topic?

Here’s a few more videos of this bug in action, this time from one of our players using a Galaxy S23 FE.

1 Like

This is still happening, and another model reported experiencing this today is Samsung Galaxy S23 FE and Pocophone F5

This should be fixed - all good on your end?

1 Like

I reached out to the users who were experiencing this and they updated their Roblox app, but some of them are still experiencing this issue on Samsung Galaxy S22 and Samsung Galaxy S23 FE. Is it possible that the fix just hasn’t rolled out to everyone yet?

Some users are still experiencing camera twitching and crashing on only Samsung devices specifically Samsung Tablet S8.