Script Manager Pro - Save and Share your scripts

Hello, i’m happy to announce my new Plugin!

Script Saver - Roblox Studio 2023-07-08 08-39-45 (streamable.com)

Script Manager Pro

An easy way to save scripts and reuse them in any game.
Export all your saved scripts in a script that is readable by the Plugin, Send them anywhere with a custom plugin.

Main Features:

• Save all sort of Scripts.

Script (Legacy)
Script (Client)
Scripts (Server)
Module Script
Local Script

• Export/Import Scripts
    Custom save file that the plugin can generate and read from. Shareable and customizable.

• Easy to use and modern UI.

• Save as many scripts as you want.

• Reuse Scripts, Your scripts DO NOT Delete if you close studio or change instance.

• Bulk Script Creation, Select as many instances as you want and when you create your saved script it will automatically create a copy of the script every selected directory.

3 Likes

At 0:40 in the video, your plugin runs into an error…

Priced at :robux_light: 100, this offers almost similar functionality to that of InCommand, for only :robux_light: 25 cheaper and no in-plugin editor. I would recommend adding a sizable amount of features to this as InCommand’s cleaner UI, editor, and ease-of-use is a big selling point over your plugin.

7 Likes

Hey,
The issues have been fixed, no errors are now getting displayed.

InCommand does have the capability to save scripts, but Script Manager Pro is able to export your saved script and share them with others. This shareable file is a Script that contains all the saved data.

You are able to add an optional Custom Warning in your Save File so that when other Devs try to load them it’s gonna pop up with your custom message.

One of the use cases is to maybe tell your team or anyone where to put those scripts.
Or maybe can just be used to make a backup of your Saved Scripts… etc

I tried making Exporting And Importing as easy as it can be, via UI Design.

I appreciate the suggestions, if you have any other ideas please let me know.
I’m always trying to improve this plugin.

3 Likes

New Update (1.1 PRO)

UI Changes
  • New Font on Buttons.
  • Tranform Issues Fixed.
Other Changes
  • Random Errors Fixed.
  • Bug Fixes.

Thanks to the Developers that bought my Plugin, Thanks to you and your suggestions i can make this plugin way better!

1 Like

HOT FIX (1.1.1 PRO)

Fixed Bulk Script Creation.

2 Likes

Just like my criticism with your camera plugin, this plugin can already be exceeded by other plugins and utilities. I do not see any point in paying 100 robux for this plugin. You could use InCommand like @R0bl0x10501050 suggested, or you could use github, which a lot of devs use to manage version control for their scripts. Sharing scripts does not take a plugin to do easily, as like i’ve explained there are methods that let you export them, but you could even just save a script to a file and share it with people.

3 Likes

His UI is fine. Better than most plugins, so there’s nothing to complain about there. InCommand’s UI is minimal, not necessarily “cleaner”, and minimal UI isn’t necessarily a good thing. Being a long-time InCommand user, I’d actually prefer the more robust UI this plugin offers, personally; clarity and ease of access over unnecessary simplification.

Comparing Functionality/Price to InCommand is fair, though.

1 Like

Saving scripts is faster than InCommand, as you can save only scripts typed with their editor. Otherwise my plugin can save any script just by selecting it.

plus, i’m not looking to copy or create something just like InCommand. Script Manager Plus it’s by itself.

Importing and Exporting via this plugin is way faster than “just save a script to a file and share with people” Since it was originally intended to use it in a Team Create, by exporting the file and letting someone import the content, as i showcased in my video.

Just having the ability to share past scripts with your team it’s great.

And it’s faster, easier. That’s the point of a product.

not quantity over quality my guy

packages exist and are designed for this purpose, which makes the plugin completely useless.

1 Like

Saving a package is way slower than this…

Wasting 3-4 seconds of your time to have something that can be used in every game and automatically updated with no effort is a better trade off in my opinion.

2 Likes

If you save a script in your plugin you can use it in any game.

did you not even read what I said bro

2 Likes

I did, and i’m saying that you can use the script you saved in any game. Plus, it has bulk creation so you don’t have to manually select every part and create a script.

Still, if you don’t think it’s usefull at all, can’t do much abt it.

New Update (2.0 PRO)

UI Changes
  • New list item UI.
  • Added a new subtitle that shows the script type.
Other Changes
  • Fixed delay issues when pressing the IMPORT button.
  • Ui will no longer get too much in the way during Script Creation.

Thanks to the Developers that bought my Plugin, Thanks to you and your suggestions i can make this plugin way better!

2 Likes

New Update (2.1.1 PRO)

Added a new animation when creating a script.

Should give you a better idea on when the script was actually created.

1 Like

Can i ask a question about your plugin ? I don’t really understand how the sharing script function work. Do you mind explaining it to me before i buy the plugin?

Thanks, gianfragolo.

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for being interested in my plugin.

You are able to export all your saved scripts. These scripts will be saved in a customizable shareable file and will be stored in a folder in ServerStorage.

With this file, other users that have this plugin (including youself) will be able to import the contents of the save file.

You can also use it to keep things organized or create occasional backups of your saved scripts.

Thanks for replying! But then what are the pro’s of using the sharing function of your plugin? Isn’t almost better use the deafult team-create functions to share scripting (live scripting, drafts, ect…).

The Pro’s of this feature is that you can share scripts that aren’t currently in the team create.

Of course you can copy paste a script inside a blank one… but it’s way slower, Since a save file will load up to an infinite ammount of script as soon as it’s loaded.

It’s always good to have all of your friends have the same scripts in a blink of an eye.

I think you can also see how it works in the video Script Saver - Roblox Studio 2023-07-08 08-39-45

Tho the version shown in the video is the 1.0, it’s very old but still shows the point.

Tho, this is not a replacement of live scripting. This feature gives you the opportunity to let your team have the same scripts as you when needed or to organize your script and create backups.