Scripter - Builder - shirt designer - logo designer needed!

Lol ok then. When can you start?

I can work from Monday - Thursday 4:30 - 9:00
Friday - 3:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:30
Sunday - Not available(Religious commitment)

I can start tommorrow or even today

Can you help make a tower of hell obby?

Of course i would help you! But will it be randomly generated like ToH?

Yes. Or have a teleported at the top to tp to another tower.

ok, I can build today. how can we communicate?

On developer forum! Also we have started.

I’ve used Adobe Illustrator numerous times, I’m a great graphics artist, I’m also a 3D modeler and an advanced builder. Feel free to contact me at debruben#6782 however will only accept Robux.

@debruben @lolekklobasa Hello guys, I am @rayyanhussai_dev this is my new account.
Please message this account.

Hello! I am able to be your logo designer.

Firstly, is this a trolling group?

I went to look into your co-owner ‘ZestoTechAPI’, what is it for, is your company named ZestoTech?
There’s a ranking service named ‘ZestoTech’ in Roblox made by @ScrxedDev and your ‘co-owner’ is a bot trying to pretend being an account which is own by ZestoTech and trying to abuse the ranking permission in other groups that uses ZestoTech?

Secondly, how do we know if you own this group or not? I believe that the owner is your holder account but why are you a member instead of a ‘high rank’ ? What I only see is you being inside the friend list of the holder account. In addition to that, the new accont R4YY4N_5 isn’t even inside the group, are all of these a joke?

Thirdly, you should give proof of payment cause based on the circumstances and fact, your post doesn’t really convince developers to accept the % you offer, how will we know if it is a scam or not?

If my point of view is wrong, please correct my misunderstanding .

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

I can make logos. I have a lot of experience and I can do various themes. To discuss further more, DM me on discord: lexi!!#6326

It’s was like selling agency group, So like you work with people and you get some commision, Then you will get 30% - 70% payment, And the rest was go to the owner. I don’t really recommended to work with that type of group cuz most likely the owner just sitting around, chill, and get 30% pay without any work maybe… But yeah good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.