Scripter - Builder - shirt designer - logo designer needed!

The group - The Selling Corporation - Roblox Just started a few days ago!

About Us

Hi there! We are Selling Corporation, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, logo designers, and shirt devs. who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game and other stuff. Selling Corporation.

The Team
@rayyanhussai_dev - Owner / 2nd owner on main account.
@ ZestoTechAPI -not on forum - CO OWNER
@MissMae15 - Clothing designer - CONFIRMED
@username - Logo designer
@username - Scripter
@Apelidosnoob - builder

About The Job

We are looking for a clothing designer who will make good clothing for the group. And a logo designer to make logo’s for us. Also we will sell logo’s and we will give either a % or a bit of the money. E.G. we sell the logo for 150-250 we will give you around, 170-190. And developer will need to have at least 2 - 3 years of experience and must show me proof of some games.

We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying R$, either a % or a fixed payment per sale we get of the item you make.

Developer payment

• Scripter - 30% or a fixed payment if group goes big.
  • Builder - 20% Or a fixed payment if group goes big.

Logo designer payment

• Logo designer - a fixed payment per each sale we get of a logo. Or a %

Shirt Designer payment

• Shirt designer - 1 - 3 robux per sale of shirt. Or a %

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
Or reply with your portfolio link, and a reason why we should hire you. And I will message you if you passed.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Interested in the clothing design position. My prices are adjustable, I work fast while still providing quality.

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

1 Like

Guess what. The funny thing is I was just reading it before you posted it. I saw that you followed me and that your a shirt designer so I seen and yes I would like to hire you. And discord is not needed as I have seen you don’t have it.

1 Like

For some reason, I cannot message you on forums, why is that?

1 Like

My settings I think. Let me change it. I also added you on roblox if that’s better.

1 Like

I would prefer forum; it’s easier.

1 Like

Ok. So what would the prices need to be? 1 - 3 robux per shirt sale. Or a % you can choose the % and it will be agreed or not.

1 Like

The shirt designer role is permanent by the way.

1 Like

May payment be discussed privately?

1 Like

Yes, either add me on roblox or pm me. My settings have been fixed now!

1 Like

Hi! I can do logos here is my portfolio

1 Like

Ok. Will you take % though? We will basically sell your logo’s aswell in the group. You will get 60 - 70% of the revenue made of selling your logo’s through us.

Like I said here. I do not mind but please % would be preferred or a per each sale.

1 Like

Oh, you are selling my logos, well than I’m sorry I can’t do this good luck!

Please read before coming and replying.

Like I said here. So make sure to read next time.

1 Like

I’m interested on scripter position, Here my portfolio.

Hello, I know someone who can do gfx logo for you! Get to me on discord! iiKanameii#0300

Ready please! Dev forum only! Msg me.

Hey!, i am Logo Designer!

Here my portfolio: