Scripter Needed ($36K - $48K)

New Programmer Needed for Overlook Bay:

Overlook Bay has just recently released into Beta and we’re looking to bring on our third programming hire. We’re looking for experience, drive and passion when it comes to make entertaining game features.

Wonder Works Studio

About Us

We’re working hard to produce a game that the Roblox community can enjoy for years to come. Our game Overlook Bay just recently entered Beta and we’re looking to scale up our team as we look towards full release.

The Team
@HoneyTheUnicornYT - Project Lead / Producer
@TheMeganPlays - Producer
@StarWars - Lead Scripter
@BornLeader1 - Scripter
@HolidayPwner - Builder
@AngiePlet - Modeler

You can see our progress so far here: [Deprecated] OB RP - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a full-time scripter that is over the age of 18. We need someone who can work traditional hours of 9 AM - 5 PM CST. You must have great communication skills, a team mentality, player first mindset and be self driven.

We work on a schedule of Monday thru Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM CST. We use ClickUp and Discord to communicate and track task progress. Our team prides itself on organization and tries to maintain a flowing level of communication to ensure all members are on the same page.

Payment

This is a salaried position for serious applicants only. The salary will range based on skill, experience and availability. Annual salary of $36,000 - $48,000. We also offer bonuses and incentives to add to the salary.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum with your portfolio and plenty of examples of your work. Make sure to also leave your Discord username for easier communication.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Helli I am interested my discord: FemiRobloxDeveloper

I’m highly interested. My experience consists of many side projects I work on as well as small portfolios I’ve made. I am capable of doing many things regarding scripting (both front end and back end work) and able to work with many types of different coding styles and structures. If you need more info contact me on my discord Zexali#8327

6 Likes

Zexali has produced a few pretty solid games and projects. Super cool guy he would be a good choice to have do work for you.

4 Likes

Hi I am highly interested my user on Discord: BanLloKei#1784 pls do contact me for anything and I am here so?yep.

I sent you a request on Discord!

1 Like

I would like to apply. I will message you a cover letter and resume.

I am interested in applying for this job. Here is my Discord: GamesCell#2279
I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, is this in robux or USD? Some people use the dollar sign to represent robux, so I got confused.

As the term annual salary is used it can be presumed this is in USD.

Interested :slight_smile: I’ve worked on a number of projects in over 9 years of developing on Roblox :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me on discord :smiley: - NinjoOnline#5975

My portfolio

I may be interested in this position but would like to ask some questions regarding it.

Would you be free to have a chat with me on discord. My discord is: “Jayy#9644”

Here is a link to my portfolio: [OPEN TO LONG TERM] OneLegitDev's Programming Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.