Scripting Challenge Plugin

Introduction
I recently created a plugin that uses HttpService to access an expanding variety of scripting challenges in Roblox Studio and I figured that it might be useful to share it here too. The available challenges are submitted by members of the Roblox community and can range from any difficulty.

How does it work?
Each challenge has a description that explains your task. When you open a challenge, the plugin will generate a module script for you where you will be given arguments to work with. You must perform a certain action to those arguments depending on the task and return the expected value. You can then test your code using the test and validator cases provided, and a tick will appear next to the challenge if you have completed it!

How do I get it?
You can install the plugin here.

How do I submit a challenge?
If you would like to submit your own challenge for the plugin, you can do so here. If you have a challenge in mind, it would be very much appreciated if you could have a go at submitting it, as it’ll help us to offer a greater variety of challenges! If your submission is accepted, you will be credited. More information can be found in the game’s description.

Anything else?
The plugin is currently in a very early version and only functions on the client. This means that it’s possible to cheat, however it just completely ruins it for you and is not intended to be used that way. If the plugin is used by enough people, we may choose to opt for a client-server model in the future. This would allow us to display leaderboards for challenges completed, code length and more, which would lead to a more enjoyable and competitive experience.

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, feel free to let me know!

24 Likes

So what’s this, a scripting challenge battle thing that uses httpservice to help regulate it? I’m in!

1 Like

This is amazing, I love how these are actually fun to do! :smiley:

1 Like