ScrollingFrame disappears when clicking an item when mobile

Reproduction Steps

1. Run this project: Baseplate.rbxl (37.2 KB)
  2. Click on the leftmost menu button
  3. Repeat the steps above using a mobile and the ScrollingFrame will not be shown

Expected Behavior
ScrollingFrame should appear on both platforms

Actual Behavior

As you can see in the video above, ScrollingFrame works normally when running inside Windows.
But when I run on Android and click the left menu button, the ScrollingFrame disappears.

The problem is the same, even publishing the project and running it on mobile.

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

3 Likes

My team is getting player reports of missing scrollbars in-game on all platforms. This is a game-breaking issue.

3 Likes

I can reproduce this however it appears to be a visual issue. The scrollbar reappears when attempting to scroll the frame on my phone.

Yes, this is a visual issue.
This will create confusion for the player, who may not know that there are more items on the list, as he doesn’t see the scroll bar.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

Almost half a year and nothing has been done so far.
This is a problem that can confuse the mobile user, as he won’t know that there may be items further down in a list, as the scrollbar doesn’t appear as shown in the video.
When will this be fixed?

1 Like

After more than 1 YEAR, could anyone pay attention to this?

Hi @rogeriodec_games , we are so sorry that we’ve missed this. I will bump the priority of this issue in our backlog and hopefully can resolve this shortly. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Can this issue please get fixed? There is an over abundance of issues such as this one that just get swept under the rug. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @StarKeep , I believe our engineer is working on this recently. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Anyone have a fix for this? From what I can tell it’s still an ongoing issue.