Searching for classic coregui scripts/guis

I’m pretty sure its GitHub - JCRPaquin/robloxlabs.github.io and on top of that, the github was made in 2013, so I would have assumed it was there, yet I couldn’t find it myself.

1 Like

The IO website has been taken down or it’s deleted.

Sorry but i guess it’s not gonna work

1 Like

That may not even be the correct link, since the github I searched did not include anything called toolbar/backpack

1 Like

That guy posted the post like august 10.

Before that date the IO was still up.

1 Like

And also other things like the 2011 Playerlist GUI. I’ve seen it inside a game, yet theres no working version since Roblox’ new playerlist broke every custom playerlist from before 2015 (2009, 2011, December 2012, 2014)

1 Like

It’s not because of the new Player List, it’s because of LoadLibrary is going to be removed on February 3rd (affects custom 2011 - 2015 style player lists)

1 Like

I’ve seen loadlibrary inside the 2011 Playerlist ‘Init’ script, I see that inside the post, there is a section with “replacing loadlibrary”. I’ll check this part out and see if I can mess around inside the init and try to refix the 2011 Playerlist Gui. Thanks guest.

You mean this game?: RETROBLOX - Roblox

1 Like

It’s the only one (maybe) that has 2010-2015 CoreGUI

1 Like

Yes, and also that game is the reason I stopped developing the game I’m using the classic elements for, for around 5 months. I’m back onto the project and realized a lot of things I used in the old project are of insane use. Thats the reason I asked this post.

Also I’ve tried replicating the 2011 Playerlist in around march but I didn’t get far as I just went into rbxlegacy and exported the playerlist expecting it to work lol

I am one of the developers for that Game.

Yeah thats right!

He is the Main Developer of Retroblox

I’ve known that since I saw your game in april. Yours and rbxandtyler’s game is almost amazingly accurate, although I stopped working on my current project for 5 months as I thought “Theres no way I could make a game and people like it since Retroblox exists” but I had then realized in september that a game does not need a whole lot of players to be good.

2 Likes

Here’s the CoreGui from 21/08/2013. Don’t think there’s any scripts, but the UI itself is there I believe.

1 Like

This is definitely something, I’ll look at this and see if I can retrieve the scripts from somewhere to get some stuff working.

1 Like

There isnt any scripts inside of the model

1 Like

Thats why I said I was gonna try to retrieve the scripts from somewhere

But how?

30 letters long spoiler