Sebastian_Wilson - Programmer & Builder

About Me

Hi there! I’m Seb, aka Sebastian_Wilson, an Minnesotan developer which has been on the site since 2014! I taught myself how to program when I was 10 years old and later took interest in building, and I’ve been developing on Roblox ever since. I’ve been grateful to work with some pretty amazing developers and be involved with large projects on the site!

Showcase

Everything I’ve worked on may not be shown here.

Games

Nesjavellir Geothermal Power Station
Nesjavellir is a realistic simulation of what a geothermal power station would look and behave like. It is based on the actual Nesjavellir Power Station located in Iceland. This game is entirely made by me, and took over a year to complete.

[SCP] Site-24
Site-24 is based off of the popular game SCP Containment Breach, the gameplay and building style were heavily taken from the game. Site-24 is the first game I ever worked on whilst developing on Roblox.

Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
I was brought onto the team as a programmer, builder, and general ideas man for BHNPS and Plasma Inc as a whole. I worked on optimization, adding new content, and fixing bugs with the game. Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station has over 2 million visits and is featured on Learn & Explore sort!

Cobalt Valley Research Facility
I originally began work on Cobalt Valley Research Facility formerly known as Hyptek Research Facility when it was under the group Hyptek before moving over to JK Production. I joined the team when the game on hiatus due to not having the developers to work on it. I worked on adding content, coming up with gameplay, and doing UI design work for the game.

ARC-57
ARC-57 is another one of the SCP genre games I’ve worked on. I was the project manager for the game and dealt with facilitating tasks to other developers as well as I did a majority of the scripting for the game and some of the building. Although the game is closed it was truly a one of a kind game unlike any other in the genre.

KMFA | MayfieId Airport
Although originally apart of the subdivision under Hyptek known as Hyptek Aerospace I was one of the lead project managers for the game. I dealt with mostly all of the scripting involved within it as well as dealt with the plane control scripts which would be used for the game.

Groups

These are some of the groups I’ve worked for although all may not be included.

Plasma Inc.

Hyptek

SCPF: REVIVAL

Misc

Things made for games/group or otherwise for fun

Helicopter system made for fun and for many of the games listed above.
Helicopter on Vimeo

A Sci-fi hallway and room made for fun

bonk wrench

control room

helicopter spotlight

bug report thingy

random terrain

blender render

among us death
e8OZKqoRw7

interactive thingies

info guis

menu screen

building

terrain work

turbine hall

heli gui

Work below this is pretty old

render

incomplete scp site

check in gui

mayfield airport

another sci-fi hallway

menu gui

lobby (yes the couch is ugly)

gui work

armory

Availability

My commissions are open for any UI work.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is through PayPal.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Séb#6618, if you do add me on Discord please reply below with your Discord so I don’t deny your friend request. Please read my Availability section before contacting me.

Last updated Nov 14th 2021

4 Likes

Added! Trophane#8773

Accept me!