SEO Performance of my game has plummeted

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

Good search engine optimization

1. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!

I created a game called Power Wars: Power Wars! - Roblox

Since April 1st, traffic to my game has plummeted from a high of 85 people per day to around 10 per day. Concurrently impressions from Search have dropped from 2,700 per day to 500 per day. And most notably, back on April 1st, when I searched for “powers” in the search box my game was ranked 26th. Now it is ranked 250th and really seems to have dropped just in the last couple of weeks. I have made no changes to the game during this time and I don’t think the game is performing any worse - average length of play time is unchanged so far in May compared to all of April. The one action I took that would seem relevant was that on March 28th I changed the game icon from this:

to this

I don’t think this game icon should have much to do with SEO performance though. I also made some very minor changes to the game details text sometime in March (not sure when exactly) - I am not including the changes here for sake of brevity but the changes were extremely minor.

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?

I am not sure what to do.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

How are you sponsoring/advertising your game? Does it have any purchasable items?