Server List Update

WOOT :smiley: I can join big servers now not just buggy 1 player servers :smiley:

3 Likes

Good to see it is back.
Any chance you can remove the ‘a’ tag with class ‘avatar-card-link’ from the span that holds the player icon, it is really confusing seeing something that changes my mouse icon that I am not actually able to click. It also means less data for client to download. I know it is pretty negligible but faster download times are always nicer.

5 Likes

If you need to be able to grab Player names, take advantage of the fact that you’re place owner! Utilizing HttpService, have a system (use Discord?) which players can either report to (or automate, is possible) sending you the jobId and list of players in-game via Players:GetPlayers(). This will allow your moderators to do their jobs while helping protect the privacy of active online users, which is what the bots were probably aiming for by targetting server lists. The discord method is what a group of my friends do, and it works well.

4 Likes

That got changed as well, afaik. I was unable to join players in my game using that method despite them clearly being in the game. The functionality worked completely fine before they changed the server list stuff initially.

Yeah, it’s broken right now, but AFAIK @Seranok was looking into it.

1 Like

Oh, it’s getting fixed? sweet.

Thank you!

Wow that’s really great!