Server Save Failure: HTTP (503): Service Unavailable

Hello developers,
My place is failing to publish, is it because of a Roblox error or is my place too big?
I am getting this error:
The only place I see people talking about this is old bug reports.

My place size is: 1834 KBs, is it too big?

I honestly don’t know where to put this thread, so please tell me if this is the wrong place.

5 Likes

Although that, I think this post should go #platform-feedback

I can’t post on #platform-feedback. I just replied to a related topic there.

Is this a correct place to post in? can’t upload or publish games

You’re not alone, I’m also getting this error.

3 Likes

This error seems to be roblox wide, alot of games are having trouble even loading data, mine isn’t even loading avatar data alongside gamedata and I can’t publish updates.

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully this gets fixed soon, I keep getting different errors, but I guess it’s all the same

Can confirm this issue is happening to me as well. Was about to drop a huge update until this occurred. It really sucks :I

1 Like

I have the same problem. We just need to wait.

their service is down for sure, temporary workaround for this is to use “Publish to Roblox To” and manually specify the same place you are publishing, not sure why this one works and the normal “Publish” doesn’t :confused:

1 Like

I feel relieved I’m not the only having this issue; I think it’s just an issue on Roblox’s side and hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

Just keep pressing publish every minute or so, I had this error yesterday but after a few presses it worked :smiley: it’s probably something to do with roblox servers and too many users doing it at once

I noticed it only failed once or twice. Try publishing several times until it works (to make sure it published, go to the output.)

Yeah that’s a simulator scenario to me

The lil nas event is probably stressing everything. supposedly ~1 million players just teleported into a game at once. I only see like 500K right now though.

1 Like

Probably explains it, still happening with me now.

Same, I still have this problem.
Getting many types of errors:
Server Save Failure: HTTP (502): Bad Gateway
Server Save Failure: HTTP (503): Service Unavailable
Publish Failed
Save failed

1 Like

I just got the problem too, but after trying to save many times, it finally saved but also gave me this around a minute later:

Server Save Failure: HTTP (502): Bad Gateway