Servers crashing

I’ve been having an issue with my game after recent update. After a seemingly random amount of time and with no easily discernible trigger the game crashes. It shows up as a disconnection error to all players. If you try to reconnect to the server, it gives a wrong platform error. I’ve tested various ways to crash the server intentionally, and things like infinite loops crash in a completely different way. The game does not, say, slow down beforehand or start erroring quickly. Sometimes it happens after minutes, sometimes after hours. I’m unsure what would cause this, does anybody have any insight?
It’s this game

Have you tried using Network Simulation in Studio? This not only simulates sub-par network conditions, it gives every network action a chance of failure. Things like Data Store connections, HTTP, etc will run a chance of failing in Network Simulation mode.

I’d try running your game in that mode to see if you can duplicate it rather quickly, this might help you eliminate a network issue in your game.

I messed around in Network simulation for about 20 minutes or so with 8 players. Couldn’t find anything that led to a crash. It triggered a few pcalls from my inventory system, but that’s about it. During actual gameplay there’s no sign of gameplay slowing down or anything becoming unreliable before there’s a crash. I’ve done extensive online testing and I’m having trouble pinning down a source, let alone getting it to replicate. I’ve also monitored script CPU usage, and nothing seems particularly abnormal before crashes.

This seems like a good ol’ memory leak, check your server’s memory and see if it increases over time.

Server’s memory was pretty high at 500, but it tends to plateau around there for awhile. Also the crashes happen at different memory usage levels. Some of them happen on new servers, some of them happen after hours.

This happens very frequently. Here’s some developer console stuff.