Servers not shutting down

After today’s outage we cannot shut down our servers in World Zero (game link)

The game consists of several places (universe game) and we are trying to shut down specific places inside it. These places will not shut down no matter how many times we try:

This is the specific place within the game I was trying to shut down: (place link - not a game link)
https://www.roblox.com/games/5703355191/World-5-Open-World

18 Likes

– edit –

please see the post below

6 Likes

hey folks, we’ve made an announcement on this w/ workarounds here:

if you have information to add, please respond here!

13 Likes

Thank you again for your report. This has been resolved!

5 Likes

While trying to update and shutdown Shindo Life universes, we tried using the shutdown button on the game overview page and the “Shut Down All Servers” button located in the Games tab while inside different universes of the game and old servers were still up proceeding more than 10 minutes. We still had to go to the Places tab section of the group and shutdown each server individually.

thing2

Game URL: [UPDATE] Shindo Life - Roblox

Hi RellSin, Please may I know if you were trying to shutdown servers of the root place (starter place/lobby) or a non root place?

Also, when you say “old servers were still running”, do you mean servers of the place that you were trying to shutdown or servers of another place ?

When you click “shutdown all servers”, are you expecting all servers of all sub places of the game to be shutdown ?

1 Like

I’m trying to shutdown the start place of the game

Old servers as servers of that place that won’t shutdown when the update was released.

Yes when I click “shutdown all servers”, I was expecting all universes connected to the start place to be shutdown.

1 Like

Just did shutdowns on our game and it worked! We individually shut down 6 places that we wanted and they did so instantly. We did not try shutting down the entire universe, as this isn’t something we do for this game.

To shutdown individual Places, we go to the place’s specific page. This just worked.

To shutdown every place in the Game, we would use the Games page. Have not tested.

1 Like

There is also an option in Game Settings for shutting down all instances of the game (regardless of place)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.