Services Unavailable error in Studio preventing meshes, unions, audio, decals and more from loading

It’s not annoying them, it’s merely protocol. By including ROBLOXCRITICAL it makes sure that the topic is reviewed timely by them.

Please Note : Proper use of "ROBLOXCRITICAL" in Bug Reports

2 Likes

I’m not sure how you managed to get that out of the thread you link, because it literally explains that you don’t need to add the tag to have it be reviewed. Please re-read that topic so you can improve your understanding of the tag.

4 Likes

Thumbnails loaded - is it getting resolved?

Possibly. Games still don’t open.

1 Like

Didn’t this happen yesterday at about the same time?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it did, I’ll go double check exact times.
EDIT: Yep, 23 hours ago this post was made.

2 Likes

I know some people had this issue yesterday, but I didnt experience it. I may be wrong, but it seems it’s afected more people this time

1 Like

It might be getting resolved
A few minutes ago studio would have the pop up saying
“Unable to connect to place”
Now it shows the login screen, so somethings changingimage

Probably just your cache expiring.

4 Likes

Looks like this is getting fixed but, still having problems with loading assets, joining games, studio, ect-

1 Like

That happens when you try launching studio from the developer page on the website. It tries to reauthenticate you every time you do that.

1 Like

Studio is back up and working for me, even with Team Create

2 Likes

The issue has been resolved. Hopefully this doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

This topic is about assets failing to load. For the time being, please post issues about game or team create connectivity, or failure to log in properly, to this existing topic that is actually robloxcritical, since that seems to be the cause of those symptoms:

If staff confirms it is the same issue, we will merge the topics / close this one. For now, responses here going forward should be about assets failing to load as specified in the title of this topic, not about connectivity/login issues.

2 Likes

Based on reports from the community. It is both being unable to join (400) and some asset issues.

Issues appears to be fixed. I can use studio perfectly fine again (unions and meshes included)

2 Likes

Our engineers have investigated and resolved this issue. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue at scale. Thank you!

7 Likes

Studio is still not working, just infinitely loading. Attempted to restart multiple times and nothing is happening.

EDIT: Seems to be working now!

1 Like

Images in https://roblox.com/home are not loading and Chat is stuck on an infinite loop

2 Likes

No game logos are loading in, thumbnails aren’t loading in, profile pictures aren’t loading in. The chat is also broken.

2 Likes