Settings page is missing important settings (2FA, Changing passwords / usernames, etc)

After the outage that Roblox had a few hours ago, it appears that some of the privacy, security and other important settings where disabled. This includes (but not limited to);

• Changing Usernames
  • Changing Passwords
  • Changing Email
  • Changing Bio (Profile)
  • 2-Step Verification
  • Account Restriction (game restrictions from Security page)
  • Some privacy settings, such as receiving messages, trade filter, etc.
  • All notifications settings
  • Social Media

The billing page doesn’t seem to be missing anything, so that’s the only thing that got unaffected by this.

How to Reproduce

1. Go into your settings (Roblox)
  2. Select any type of category.
  3. You will see that most settings isn’t there.

Screenshots

Here is some screenshots that I manage to take from the pages that is missing settings.

Account Info
This page is missing changing usernames, changing bio, changing passwords, changing social media and changing email

Security
This page is missing 2FA, and account restrictions to games.

Privacy
This is missing “Who can message me?”, “Who can invite me to private servers?”, “Trade Quality” and much more.

Notifications
This page is missing all notifications settings for Roblox

There may be more that I missed, so if you find anything more, please reply to this topic.

6 Likes

Thanks for the report, this is related to the outage that has been going on for some hours: Roblox is currently down

One of the services that is used by this web page is not working correctly. Our teams are still actively investigating this at this moment.

We made some temporary tweaks to configuration so that it doesn’t use the service that isn’t working. This should make the features you point out show up again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.