SFS - Cafe & Restaurant Order System
What is SFS - Ordering?
SFS - Ordering is a system designed to improve your Cafe / Restaurants item ordering experience. It does this by adding many features relating to order placement useful for both staff and customers, as well as providing a few tools in order to help oversee order placement. This system comes built in with many optional features, such as points, a give system, item tracking, as well as a lot more!
What features does SFS - Ordering offer?
There are many features that SFS offers, such as:
- Fully customizable item menus
- Supports item categories. E.g Drinks -> Coffee
- Order Logging, which will allow ranks you choose to view previous orders placed into the system, along with the staff member, customer, and items.
- Secure system, performs checks to ensure no fraudulent orders are placed.
- Optionally tracks items to make sure only the staff member assigned to the order can give the customer items that will count towards their order.
- Ensures that if either staff or customer leaves the game, the order is cancelled and the Staff/Customer is informed. (Basically cleans up)
- Easy to understand UI, to help staff members place and fulfill orders.
- Optional points system. If enabled, every order completed will give the staff member a point.
- Supports any 'Give' system, as long as the item is put into the customers backpack
- Optional 'Give' system, which will allow staff members to hand items to customers.
- Ability to restrict amount of items ordered at a single time.
- Supports duplicate item orders -> E.g 3 coffees
- UI Themes
What else is special about SFS - Ordering?
A big part of the development of SFS - Ordering was focusing on making sure it is efficient, and not bloated. Many Cafe systems out there are often filled with unnecessary features, as well as bad code practice. This system aims to be compatible with many other commonplace cafe systems, while providing it's own functionality.
Where can I get SFS - Ordering?
Alternatively, you can directly get the MainModule here: MainModule
Notes & Credits:
Install guide found here: Installation Guide
This system uses TopbarPlus v2 by ForeverHD, found here: TopbarPlus
This system uses the DraggableModule by Spynaz, found here: DraggableModule
Default prefix is ':'
This system (along with all other SFS Modules) loads the SFS Package Manager module found here: Package Manager
Created by RlGHTEOUS