Shared With Me tab under Create (For Team Create games)

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to view games that you been shared with when you are in team create. The current only way to do so is by either going into the studio app, or find the actual game in the games search/messages.

This is way to limited for us to find games faster for team-create. Newer developers (including me), will get confused on why it isn’t in their Create tab.

Here is an example of what it could be;

With my beautiful inspect-element skills, I’ve been able to create a “showcase” of what the button to it could look like.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because we can be able to navigate faster to games we’ve been shared with in team-create.