Shirt Maker - Clothing creator plugin released! Design & make clothes by your own scripts!

Who realized how wrong the label adding example is at 9:05 in the tutorial video?
Actually it adds hundreds of the same label at the same position :slight_smile:

Take it out of the ‘for’ loops and it will add correctly one label only.

1 Like

I think you can edit out parts of videos in the youtube video editor, maybe replace them too. Try that!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the content can’t be replaced. I could add subtitles.
I pinned a comment, I think it is an ‘ok’ way to fix a bad (but working) example.

I was in hurry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is really great, it is very easy to use too. The only issue I have is that I can’t change how big each pixel is. I also have a suggestion, you should add a preview on the character in the corner!

3 Likes

Community resources are free and/or open-source, hence the name “resources”. It’s not gonna get taken down, since this plugin is 35 robux.

2 Likes

Ty for your comments!

The “pixel” is a frame object, you can change its size, I inserted a sample script above, sg like:

local p = pixel:Clone()
p.Size = UDim2.fromOffset(10,10)

or to draw a line (width 4, lenght 100):
p.Size = UDim2.fromOffset(100,4)

About preview:

I tried a lot. Unfortunately the viewportframe doesn’t show GUI elements and we don’t have the final template png before ‘export’/‘import’, so I can’t solve the preview within the GUI. The only way is to prepare a preview model in the workspace (let’s say an R6 model for the first time), but it surely requires some thinking & coding hours - I added it to the ‘todo’ list!

1 Like

This looks really cool! I might try it later

1 Like

…I hope they won’t remove this post at least from here.

I published this plugin 2 days ago but it is still not appearing neither in the Roblox Studio toolbox nor in the library website with a simple plugin search, e.g. with keyword “shirt”.

I have several plugins, they are available as normal (both in toolbox and website), but this one not. I can’t find any topic/form to tell Roblox about this problem, so guys, please help me to solve it! (They simple remove such a bug report from any topic, I tried some)

On the roblox.com site under Profile/Help /Contact us the bug report verification stucks in infinity loop (I plan to upload a YT video about it, quite funny anyway a bug in the bug report form), so that doesn’t work to post this problem.

I can’t post any bug report on devforum, I don’t know why, but I guess it is normal for an average user.

I discussed it with another plugin developer, he published more plugins (free and paid) in the recent days without any issue. He doesn’t find my plugin in his Studio and library.

I wrote some e-mails to devforum moderators, hoping that they don’t remove my question/report, no success yet.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I made my shirt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good! Might wanna fix those lines though.

Screenshot 2022-01-27 172957

2 Likes

Oh, tx for the feedback! I use R15 (as seen on the screenshot) - didn’t see that lines. Tomorrow I try to fix.

1 Like

For the people saying don’t sell it for robux - he put effort and work into it, why shouldn’t he have the ability to sell it?

3 Likes

Happy End! :slight_smile:
After a long week, they finally fixed the ‘publish’ issue somehow, the plugin is available in the Toolbox and in the website library too!

1 Like