Show off your "The Future Is Bright" creations

I know this isn’t specifically lighting, but the new neon looks sick…

10 Likes

its indeed cool ; but way too bright /string and coloring it is a pain of lack of saturation

Here’s the ShaddowMapper with my Armillary model. Sorry the quality is a little low and the frame-rate is choppy, this was taken on my work laptop which doesn’t have a GPU.

9 Likes

Damn, that looks awesome!

4 Likes

I love how shadowmap can add life to rather simple builds.

2 Likes

Here’s something from a cancelled project from a year ago, looks pretty snazzy

2 Likes

Decided to throw something together today using my most recent Vic Viper model.

4 Likes

Some new Comparison videos i made ; featuring huge differences issues glitches and bugs between the Voxel and shadow map system .
And clearly showing the problem with the new Ambient and global lighting colors :

2 Likes

Anyone know how to make shadows darker with shadowmaps? It seems impossible to have a completely dark room

1 Like

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/future-is-bright-studio-demo/44089/41

1 Like

OutdoorAmbient doesn’t work with shadowmaps correctly yet, so you’ll have to dial it down.

2 Likes

i hope or rather pray it will soon (:

1 Like

13 Likes

‘new neon’ Is there such thing?

I mean, it looks different from the current build, so I thought so! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

were you using the new lighting?

yes, but I think it didn’t matter which lighting you were on… The build itself just had a new neon look.

hm, it did look like it had a bigger glow around it? idk…

Yes the glow seems much brighter than it was before. In many of my games I was using the Neon material for windows at night, but now its just a bit too bright, so it definitely changed.