Show Off Your UGC Creations

it looks great! Maybe add little wax drips on the sides?

2 Likes

I was thinking if I should add wax drips but decided not to because I’m not too good that 3d modeling.

1 Like

2 Likes

I spent a while making this basic rocket. ;.;

Rocket 1

I also made this… probably not the first but I found it funny.

Loving what I’m seeing here in this thread, some of these look fantastic for the catalog, i’ll share mine.

8 Likes

Strawberry Cat ↴

Tweet Link: https://twitter.com/Desinied/status/1628549743767953409 :arrow_left::bird:
Portfolio: Desinied’s UGC Portfolio :tophat:

6 Likes

Tiki Torch I made.
Took about 10 minutes to make

2 Likes

I’m not new to Roblox clothing, but about 6 months in to learning layered clothing. Here are some of my first pieces to go in the avatar store via various groups.

15 Likes

thx for da support sweeties!! heres MORE sets that would be cool as ugc.
praying i get in LOLZ
IMG_3530

11 Likes

oh wait theres more hehe

11 Likes

Started modelling in blender and would love feedback on these concepts

7 Likes

Java Tea and Python Buds!
Both are inspired by programming languages.

3 Likes

My latest commission. Holding out hope… one day I might get into the UGC program and sell my own creations. :crossed_fingers:t3:

14 Likes

A new UGC concept hat I’ve been working on. It’s called the Crown of 7 Lbs. Overall it was a fun item to make. It has 1188 verts and 2294 tris with x256 textures. Feed back is always welcome!

13 Likes

ahh good ol’ thread

though im already in the program i thought i should share some of the stuff ive recently uploaded here
(Helmet, clothes and other accessories shown on the avatar below are not my accessories, I’m only wearing them because they fit the character I’m emulating.).

15 Likes

I thought I’d make some semi-realistic dragon heads for the UGC when I finally get in ^^ I hope you all like them!

9 Likes

Love your UGC! Its really amazing what you create!

I made a lot of models in Blender and then put them into Roblox. Overall, as of writing this reply, I have 10+ models that I made in Blender and then put into Roblox.

I’m not a UGC Creator, but I think I’m a very good modeler, and I hope I can become a UGC Creator one day.

Here are a few of my models:
MakingBackPackFinalProduct.jpg
MakingBlueVisorGlassesFinalProduct

As I said, these are only a few of the models I have made in Blender and put in Roblox. I really hope to get accepted into the UGC Program!

3 Likes

I submitted my application an eternity ago, shortly after the post was made about how UGC apps were open to everyone.
Here is a creation I was pretty proud of at the time- Atroplush XS (shoulder parody of Atropos XR.)
I could probably remake this a lot better nowadays.

8 Likes

More creations I’ve done recently.

8 Likes