Desinied's UGC Portfolio

:construction::hammer: COMMISSION STATUS + ACCESSORY SELLING: OPEN

About Me

Hey there! I’m desinied and I’m a UGC concept creator, I have been doing concepts for a while and have a decent amount of knowledge of 3D Modeling and texturing. Everything I do, I learn from so I can improve for future concepts and jobs.

When commissioned or invited to work on something, I will try to the best of my ability to satisfy the team’s and/or employers’ needs.

Concepts

All of my official concepts that have been posted are on my Twitter, I have pictures of them below. These will be kept to date whenever I post new concepts.

You can try on my concepts here - Roblox Game.

UGC Concept Images

Payment

Payment will ONLY be accepted in Robux robux_16

!! MY PRICES ARE AFTER TAX - You are responsible for gathering the appropriate funds to accommodate Roblox’s 30% tax !!

Prices & Fees: robux_16

Condition Price
Modeling Fee 10,000 - 50,000 Robux
Texture Fee + 2,000 - 10,500 Robux
Recoloring Fee + 1,750 Robux
Importing Fee + 100 Robux

Addons: robux_16

Condition Price
Front Facing Clear Render + 25 Robux
Left Facing Clear Render + 25 Robux
Back Facing Clear Render + 25 Robux
Right Facing Clear Render + 25 Robux
4 Side Clear Renders + 100 Robux

What's Included?

I include the original .blend file, 256x256 resolution png texture file, .obj file of asset, PDN Source Texture File. Textures will be made in paint.net so please make sure if you’d like to edit the texture, have that downloaded.

!! If purchasing renders alone, please state that in your message when contacting me. !!

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

By commissioning me you agree to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS listed below. You also understand that commissioning me enforces these TERMS & CONDITIONS effective as of the date of agreement of commission.

PRICING:

I decide the price based on difficulty and time that needs to be dedicated on a case-by-case basis. My price quote will not change unless you request additional models or modifications after I have finalized preferences for your commission.

I try and make my prices fair and may negotiate with you on prices, though highly unlikely.

PAYMENT:

Before any assets can be transferred with IP & CR (Intellectual property & Commercial Rights) I require FULL PAYMENT through the methods of Group Payment or T-Shirt / Gamepass.

Proof of creation and updates will be shown during the allotted time of commission.

You are REQUIRED to cover the 30% Marketplace Fee if using a method other than Group Payment

DEADLINES:

After I receive your commission I will have it completed in 3 DAYS - 15 DAYS depending on the SCALE and DIFFICULT of the commission!

Contact Ne

You can contact me through the current platforms:

Discord Username: desinied
Twitter: @Desinied - Twitter
Developer Forum

36 Likes