Show Off Your UGC Creations

Thank you! And yes (except the wood at the bottom - I used procedural nodes to make it look like that)

Just a few of my custom UGC hats :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

UGC Concept #16 Matcha Ice Cream

Lmk your thoughts and feedback!

6 Likes

Hey! Were you planning on just doing a 2d export from SP into studio in order to keep those nice roughness / metallic / height / normal maps baked on the mesh? OR did you have separate plans, I’m curious to hear.

Not a UGC creator (yet?), so this is only a small little concept.
Would love to hear some feedback on it!

5 Likes

Newest concept and I’m so proud of them. ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Desinied/status/1657176064496369664
Portfolio: Desinied's UGC Portfolio

These look great, such a creative idea.

This makes me so excited to see all of the Halloween UGC :fallen_leaf: I love the cute little candy corn head guy and I personally wouldn’t change it! :orange_heart:

Ty so much! I am also so excited. If you want to buy it - Candy Corn Head - Roblox

its content generated by user (me)

technically yes it is “ugc” but the roblox ugc program is for avatar items like hats and backpacks

also you shouldn’t be advertising your own item

1 Like

1 Like

Update: Since I made this post, I was accepted into the UGC program! I’ve also now received the permissions and will be redoing the tail to upload as soon as possible! Thank you for all the support! I’m working with my texturer to get it out ASAP!

I haven’t gotten into the UGC program yet, but here is one of the things I made for my application! I call it a Kawaii Blossom Dragon Tail, let me know your thoughts! I hope to have a few recolors such as Brimstone, Sunrise, Sunshine, Sunset, Sky, Red (Name pending), and more! If you have tips or recommendations, let me know! Hope you guys like it!

KawaiiBlossomDisplay3

KawaiiBlossomDisplay6

12 Likes

That is BY FAR the BEST hair I’ve seen yet. Keep it up!

YESS!! GOT INTO THE UGC PROGRAM !!!

11 Likes

i thought it was where you show off your ugc stuff

1 Like

like you put a link for the item idk maybe thats fine
but its supposed to be items like hats and stuff you were on the catalog not like models

congtrats… i ve been waiting for almost 7 months still no answer… how long did it took you?

2 Likes

1st time I applied in September 2022 and got no reply. 2nd time I applied was in March 2023 and got reply on 3rd June.

1 Like

so do you think i should reapply with the same stuff? thank you for the info btw

1 Like