Show off your UI designs

ima just slip this in

13 Likes

Shimmer Panel button… with corner clip descendants?!
EjwA0toA

I’ll probably make a tutorial on how to make this.

19 Likes

prototyping w/ auto layout

8 Likes

i tried to make this exact thing a while ago, whats the trick to respect corners?

A little work in progress of mine, so far have the basis done (just needs frame content and more unnecessary effects)

Hire me

12 Likes

I think they used UI Gradients: check this post out, 4 UIGradient Animations (Including Rainbow!)

2 Likes

Nope, I didn’t use UIGradients. I used an image with a circular design.

3 Likes

Style: Modern

Programme: Roblox Studio

16 Likes

This is my UI design. There’s nothing much to see other than animated buttons and background, although I think it is quite good already. Just had to add pages, more animations and sound, and then some actual functions.

(i had my studio at 30 fps so my laptop won’t heat up. even then the framerate stutters. also obs recorded my sound modified by an equalizer, so my apologies if the audio sounds weird)

8 Likes

New Cartoony Pack I just made

2 Likes

:+1: Sleek animations, they are very responsive!

I suppose you want to achieve a shaking effect for disabled buttons when they are clicked, you might want to try using a spring where the value is determined by a cos/sine wave :thinking:.

You can also use randomized amplitudes if you want much harsher shaking

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I was trying to make disabled buttons shake using Exponential for moving the button to the right a bit, and then letting Elastic do the shaking part. I’ll try out the spring idea!

I’m an animator but i decided to try something new.

I’m currently planning to make this website functional. Will make it a full game when it is!

7 Likes

The Profile is done

24 Likes

I like this design a lot, but I personally believe it has some potential to be improved. Firstly, the kinda excessive use of gradients. In my opinion, gradients should only be used for certain actions, not an entire UI in general. Next up, the “Play” button on the trending tab for games could easily get confused as a switch component in UI, due to how the play icon looks. (See example below)

Nextly, the icons on the sidebar could use a bit of… spacing from the actual text. They look too close together. Also, shrink down the sidebar a bit, because there’s a ton of whitespace there that only gets occupied by the trending games widget. Finally, move trending games to the page itself, as having all that inside of the sidebar is not very good practice at all. Hopefully this helps you!

1 Like

11 Likes

I really like this UI ! One thing I would say is that the SCP logos on the first image are pretty repetitive and makes the team name difficult to read. Maybe you should put theses logo in a darker color and change each logo by the department’s logo to make it less repetitive.

And for the second image, it would be good if you added hints that displays while the game charges so the player isn’t bored.

Anyways the UIs are really good !

23 Likes

Just a tiny bit of UI I’ve been working on recently (most of the stuff I’ve been working on in Figma recently, is non Roblox related)

2 Likes

Detailed tweening for buttons. No scripting required. Also exploring some new design styles.
uWo1uoS4

5 Likes