Show off your UI designs

Currently working on a cartoony rock themed UI commissioned by a client!

12 Likes

So for my screen gui I borrowed heavily from Sonic Speedrun, just because I love the color scheme and look, and for my in-game controls I’m using a surface GUI on each player’s station.

9 Likes

Update: I finished the screen, its purpose is to allow players to vote the next gamemode they wanna play.
There are currently two gamemodes, Last Player Standing and First to the Finish.
It is still W.I.P and requires importing.

5 Likes

This looks nice! One suggestion I have is to add a grungy transparent dirt image on-top of the user’s profile picture to give it more of an aethentic feel as that part sticks out a bit from the rest of the UI.

1 Like

Daily Rewards frame!

9 Likes

hopefully it’s pretty ok

(If you wish to do it, look at this topic.)

10 Likes

Uploading: 2022-05-27 17-34-23.mp4…

My second main menu I’ve ever made!

20 Likes

It seems empty, other than that, its pretty good.
edit meant to reply to the post above me

2 Likes

how did you import this into studio with the animations?

1 Like

finally skate 4 is coming out!!!

1 Like

For admin panel. Made in studio which is actually works right now. Any feedbacks welcome :wink:

9 Likes

bottom of the screen I have a text that will above when you hover over one of the options.

But yeah, I agree with you it is empty. I don’t know any other things I could potentially add for a horror game menu. I could probably add a glitch effect or afterimages to give the game more of a psychologically thriller vibe.

I just released this a few minutes ago and I’m happy!

It’s a screen prompt. I think it explains what it is.

If you want the model you can get it here!

6 Likes

So, I made a tiny bit of UI, since I kinda want to make a module for use in plugins, kinda want to make a colour palette etc. It’s pretty basic, I know.

2 Likes

How’d you blur only where the ui is showing?

2 Likes

ZIndex

1 Like

ZIndex only moves the object in the ui underneath or ontop of other objects in the ui. It doesn’t control the ui blurring.

2 Likes

Exactly. The UI is hidden behind an element so it only blurs where you can see.

You can’t just manipulate blurring a specific portion of the screen for only one object. Blur affects the entire screen

1 Like

It does? I didn’t know that.