Show off your UI designs

how did you make figma and roblox work together, i cant find any tutorials

It looks pretty good, just not a fan of the outlining of the search bar and the fonts. Also the “Equip” text is hard to see as it blends in with the button. You should look at other UI’s for inspiration, looks pretty good so far and I can see it’s potential! :+1:

2 Likes

im not planning on making it like a advance gui however I use use the while outline on the search bar cause it looked cool

2 Likes

A viewport frame, with glass inside of it very close to the background with a DoF effect

3 Likes

Not bad, I liked blur. The icons in bottom should be smaller. But actually it’s nice :wink:

2 Likes

Wait can you explain to me in a message or something on how exactly to do it because I tried putting a glass block inside a viewport frame but it just didn’t show.

1 Like

You need a camera focusing on it

1 Like

And how exactly do I do that? (Very new to viewport)

2 Likes

Would you be able to make a tutorial on this? It seems like a very useful thing, and could even go under Community Tutorials. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

I followed this tutorial lol

2 Likes

Just add some slight gradients and it will do wonders, trust me.

5 Likes

designed this UI a bit back and I’ve never really been one crazy for UI design but I really like how this turned out. For a plugin I work on in any free time or when I’m bored, so I really don’t know when ill get around to updating it with this UI.

Before is on the left for every example and after is on the right

12 Likes

6 Likes

where would the gradients be tho?

Across the grey background. I’ll try to find a pic, but if anyone else has one pls show him.

EDIT: Actually I found a pic, this was by @Bluffy_2gerbil

3 Likes

it looks so real! i love it. great job.

2 Likes

6 Likes

oooh minus the dollar sign cool ill use it

This reminds me of the prompt to play RHS2, in RHS1.

2 Likes

not much, but here’s a small pet naming gui I made for a discontinued project.

6 Likes