Show off your UI designs

It is astonishing! I love it, it’s simple, clean, it’s something I expect out of good and interesting games from 5 years ago. It gives out that Parkour style, which I love.

1 Like

Ah, yes, no problem! I know, even I felt like the Confirm button was really bright and therefore could not read very well. It was just something I had in mind when suggesting. Thanks for replying!

1 Like

Hey there :robux_light: :wave:
I have recently been working on a project for Sr. and wanted to show you some of the design :smiley: Pretty happy with the results:

(Sr. Admin Panel v2) (Not out yet)

8 Likes

This is the design that inspired my new icons, so thanks!
Here they are, in action! I took a screenshot via the game and not the files themselves because I don’t want anyone taking them.

2 Likes

4 Likes

A modal design for Sr. v2 for an announce command. Not as good as home Page (I think) but still pretty good.

Discover More About v2:

8 Likes

i think you should play around a little bit with the fontsize, but the style in general is really nice!

1 Like

Thanks so much :heart:

The font size looks alright in full-screen but I will def try to improve the visibility for others!

2 Likes

Pretty happy with the UI for my first game! Also the box icon is a placeholder.

2 Likes

I really like the hotbar and the icons below the menu! However, I think you should change the grey color for the background of the menu to something darker or texture it. Also, maybe some more round corners in the menu would be cool.

brooooo dang that is beautiful

When I released a new plugin, I also redesigned all of the icons used in the other ones to have matching line thickness of 1px.

How does this UI look?
  • 1 (Terrible)
  • 2 (Bad)
  • 3 (Good)
  • 4 (Great)
  • 5 (Amazing)

0 voters

For reference here’s how the UI looked before.

Is the new UI better than the previous version?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Couldn’t include it in the image above, but I also updated all of the icons to my dropdown-based UI plugin.

11 Likes

You literally can’t make a bad UI. I love your designs :heart:

1 Like

tried making ui in roblox’s style, modifying roblox’s classic thumbstick so it fits the modern touch gui, and adding a shift lock button to mobile devices

as you can see, i kinda deviated from the idea of making fully roblox styled ui in the last image because i started to find the color scheme a bit depressing

8 Likes

First post here and also first ui worked on seriously
tried to remake the twitter message
Style: Inspired by how roblox made its studio ui
Programme Used: Figma
Pics:
-normal

-with buttons activated (unsure if the activated button’s background should be the same as the non activated one)

4 Likes

This game seems like is going to be great! Tell me when it comes out :wink:

Recently made these with fusion for fun/practice it’s pretty cool, can be found here. Jesus gyazo butchered the gifs and the spring animations looks horrible.

This was inspired by 7kayoh’s UI that was shown in their blog post about spring animations. You can find this interesting read here
example

This was inspired by Grand Piece Online, a roblox game.
example

20 Likes

I haven’t seen any Triple A UIs in this Forum Thread so I decided to show off mine.

Seriously, people would rather make bad cartoony UI instead of polished Triple A UI that will actually give them a career. If you’re going to take inspiration from my design please do not outright copy it because its plagiarism.

15 Likes

Hello, I really love your UI. Can you please tell me the font you used? Thank you.

Thank you so much
the font I used is called Inter

1 Like