Show off your UI designs

3 Likes

Bread trees, do you have pasta with green pesto and tuna trees?

The GUI is very good, great job!

4 Likes

Using it in my game as a main menu and Mobile Phone, because the Mobile Phone irl has Roboto.

looking for feedback on this are you sure frame
the rest of the GUI in my game is pretty good, but i don’t really like this one in particular

2 Likes

it looks good, just make the corner radius a bit smaller and you’re good to go (maybe make buttons smaller too)

1 Like

Make the corner radius smaller, move the buttons closer together, if the UI is for that short sentence reduce the height of the ui

How do you have the GUI’s end fade out?

Is this an external editor or something you can do in studio?

@dummycide
I’ll try that, but I don’t think it will work out that well because round corners is kind of a theme in this game.

1 Like

Looks nice.

Here are some changes I’d do:

• increase padding in between title and message
  • align text to left, usually text is centered only when there is a hero image
  • more of a personal preference, but make buttons take up the entire width of the container, or align buttons to the right and make “No” a text button
  • increase padding of container
  • reduce text size just a little bit on the text

You can do it, so first you need to go at the GUI’s Frane, then go to Transparency and you should see ••• beside the Textbox, click that and you should be able to change the Transparency of the Frame (I haven’t looked but if I remember correctly it’s possible, I know you can do it with Particles and I think it’s also possible with GUIs(?))

BackgroundTransparency doesn’t support number sequences

thanks for the feedback
just want to know what you mean here:
(yes i’m using grey amber, don’t kill me)

You can use a UIGradient inside the frame and press the three dots next to its Transparency property to edit it.

Oh sorry, I thought they did… sorry

a hero image is like the top icon:
else in dialogs the text is centered to the left (usually)

1 Like

Roblox is good.

12 Likes

Pretty nice, however the call-to-action to actually join the race is confusing.

Isn’t that just a reskin of a ui that you uploaded a few months ago? Either way, it looks pretty good, keep up the good work.

1 Like

What do you mean by call-to-action? Also this was in Studio so the Play section is not the dealership.

1 Like