Show off your UI designs

Mobile is the exception, but I’m not designing my UI for mobile, actually, I’m not even designing my game to be on mobile. If they don’t know how to utilise a keyboard to open a menu then they don’t belong in front of a computer, it’s something you learn from other games too not only Roblox.

The UX design has no role in a game that has your mouse locked in the middle 24/7.

6 Likes

Bringing back an old project,
first ui prototype

8 Likes

wait wait wait wait… even on the menus?

2 Likes

I agree with you lol it’s stupid to have the mouse locked even on the menus

how did you get UI blur?? i want this for like 4 years

1 Like

This post should help: New ui blur [fully automatic]

i recoded a ui blur module
3.0 characters

1 Like

13 Likes

how would u rate it?

0 voters

also this obviously needs improvement so i don’t mind listening to your criticism

Devlog, watch my game grow

3 Likes

Solid 7. The UI is great ngl but the lack of animations feels like its choppy and 90’s like. Consider adding animations!

3 Likes

interesting i had the same idea but idk where to add them!!!

2 Likes

“The punishment is >PERMANANT<…”

Nice style! I like it.

The main menu for my tank game, tho the UI and background are not 100% finished
Main menu:

Tank selection screen

1 Like

Completely changing up my mobile UI and mechanics so that mobile players are able to play without moving their hands from the 4pm and 8pm positions.

4 Likes

could be called RoblOS haha :face_holding_back_tears:
Overall looks nice! I’m guessing this should be controller-compatible, inspire yourself with SteamOS for that matter.
You should definitely modify the “play” on the game tiles, aswell as just make them a “X to Play”. There’s a huge gap between the friends list and games, why? You can add a “Hello, %username%.” at the top bar (header), and add other buttons, for example a “Friends list” and “Messages”.
You can also add System Information if you wish. Overall up to you.
Very interested in hearing back!

1 Like

PLEASE RELEASE THIS. I REALLY NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! AMAZING!!!
I know it’s only UI, but if you program this, you would make so much money off of it! It’s such a good idea!

1 Like

uhhh it’s already a free plugin? CFS | The premier avatar editor & catalog loader

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot. I’m glad to say they are all available on the Creator Store — half for free and half paid — so you can check them all out now.

Didn’t know, but I prefer this design much more. Thanks though.
EDIT: I didn’t even realize this was the same exact plugin. Sorry!

… Were you supposted to show this off?