Show off your UI designs

I referenced this off of my actual computer. I use Windows 7.

1 Like

pretty nice money shop gui i made
also this quest pop up thingy
also this working feedback menu that sends data to a discord webhook (sorry if quality is bad, it was recorded with the builtin roblox recorder)

3 Likes

Do you plan on selling/open sourcing this? Because this looks fire. Great work!

a redesigned roblox mobile login page

this is actually part of a redesign concept that will be in it’s own topic, for now this is the first

as for the status symbols i use fluency icons
and the clock font is Inter Medium

this is done so that it will be appeared on a iOS device (i used the device emulator)

1 Like

Our game now run trough packages to sync between all paraleleized unvieres so I made a package from the ui and added console support I show you a video here

Main menu ui made by @0Shank the two above buttons and the tp menu made by my

Prototype

screenshots

story displays

Screens

feedback

I asked you feedback before I made the full ui system

What are your thoughts abt this ui
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved(if so please :pleading_face: tell me)
  • It’s terrible (ok but what can I do to improve it)

0 voters

How do you rate this ui

0 voters

Not the best and not the worst. There’s room for improvement like fixing text sizes and implementing proper padding between frames. But overall, I can see this definitely getting more improvements and the effort is there, good luck!

I saw your game from Roblox developer challenge of theme parallelizm. And from that time, I see small changes, but lots of rate my UI designs posts with little to no changes in images. I maybe wrong with this statement, but that’s what I see lots of times in your posts.

Most of your guis are not fit the one theme, and that’s main reason to rate it down. Consistency is thing you need. Just look at your money, coins, and other gui sections. They all look like jigsaw puzzle with mixed parts.
Next, text on your buttons are unreadable. It’s thin, and blends with background images.
Third - most of game guis are overcomplicated. Where simple button with rounded/beveled corners will look perfect, you overcomplicate and add “U” shape to it. This hurts look and readability of text a lot.

For the images idk how to get it good since it’s hard to paint on a PC than handtas it

For the stats if you seen the level it’s the theme oh the others not cuz I imported that from my egg hunt game but I need to think how to make that in the theme

For the buttons how can it looks like sci-fi on a beter way

• Improve the buttons and text

• Improve the stats ui

• Improve the menu scalling a bit

Are there some other things to improve and what good about it

Has a working (Server Shared) uptime tracker, along with a wip server location display (doesn’t work consistently yet).

Let me know what you guys think.

• It’s good
  • It’s ok
  • It’s meh
  • It’s bad
  • Could use improvement

0 voters

I improved the buttons and 2 icons for coins and cash @GamEditoPro

Main menu made by @0Shank the two buttons above positioned by my with my icons the dimensions selector made by my buttons by @0Shank

Prompt by my with new buttons

Screen by my hotbar first made by @0Shank diamonds too icons by my and edited by my scare like thing by my

Cash and coins new icons

Settings frame concept new buttons I hope the text is readable now

Trees have placeholder things

Credits I have some new icons the scroll and ui

Leave I need set the insets from the tp screen beter now it ignore the core ui thing

polls

New polls

What abt this ui now
  • Bad still
  • It have some improvement (what is there good improved and what can be more improved)
  • It can be improved more (what?)
  • Good
  • New icons are good
  • New icons can be improved (what?)
  • New icons still bad

0 voters

How you rate this ui now

0 voters

1 Like

Uis look much better for me now.
But there’s still room for improvements.

Did you heard about ImageResampleTypes? Use Slice one, so buttons and other gui elements won’t just stretch. This will make everything look more consistent, and without 1 pixel scaled to 5

I gonna improve it tonight are there some bad things that still need to be improved

*Images to slice one

• Resize all a bit

Roblox group ranking system:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, Hope your doing Great!, I just wanted to show off something on Figma that I did for practice in 2-3 days and possibly a mockup for Fast Food Restaurant. (PS: The PDF is a lot better to see rather than the images and just do ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom in for the PDF! :wink:)
Group 6.pdf (752.3 KB)
FigmaDesignPractice
Group 6

6 Likes

Here are some images for my recent redo of the previous UI for my game.
Simpler design to allow for color customization

First one: Top Bar > Roblox > Purchase Premium > Premium already owned.

Second one: Top Bar > Roblox > Invite Friends > Social Service Game Invite

Third One: Top Bar > Store > Products, Game passes, Subscriptions.

Fourth One: Top Bar > Settings > UI Customization (You can change color)

Here are some color examples:

Mint & Stone Grey

Tawny & Burnt Sienna

I’d recommend moving log in above Sign Up. Very good though!

I have my sci-fi ui a bit improved with customisation for the Player d
For the extra objects like the health and name etc I got it behalf worked it’s trough a module so it change for all frames without diferents scripts only the save thing I don’t get working but

Also I added a sci-fi style button for the switch and a hover image

I need to rework a bit things here like the corners and transparancy and resize the settings stroke

© Unviere currently made by @foodeggs7

random ui thing i made, (i just wanna post here)

rate

(legendary = best ui, common = terrible ew)

• legendary
  • epic
  • rare
  • uncommon
  • common

0 voters

1 Like

roblox changed the font for my cmd thingy since i used gotham, lowkey like the font more now

15 Likes

How did you get the blurry effect on the UI? Something like GlassmorphicUI