Show off your UI designs

skibidi toilet New ui blur [fully automatic]

3 Likes

Maybe, it largely depends if I can stop procrastinating as much and actually get this done and feature-full to the extent Cmdr is.

This will be a complete rewrite, with Cmdr being the direct comparison.

I really hate that the NEW coregui button blocks my radar. Proof that Roblox is stupid:

16 Likes

Very nice, although I don’t think websites or apps about food delivery utilise that much text shadow or any at all. Here’s a trick, don’t use the same thickness font for every text :slight_smile:

Why don’t you merge Switch Accounts with Log In? In conclussion, it still looks nice.

i

come on, switch accounts and log in is not like that on the app

You can disable this currently,
Go to beta features and unselect the feature.

It’s called “Updated Roblox Controls”

Why don’t you blur the background behind the 2 transparent buttons?

1 Like

it’s like that on the app come on, have you ever used it?

Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 11.46.47 AM

new weather forecast ui my beloved (all designed by me)

@parker02311 what do you think? i used the fixed version of the weather plugin and oh my the ui is so outdated as 2015, you planned a v2 but not happening? because of that i have to fork the plugin with InsertService & have to completely overhaul the UI so it looks modern

at the top is the new details view (pre-finalization)

5 Likes

Where is this music from gosh dang it, i know i’ve heard it before but i just can’t remember (don’t give me a warning mods i swear i’m on topic)

Settings menu like this

3 Likes

as a one ui user, 10/10
very much like the real thing

1 Like

themes

icons from Lucide

10 Likes

That looks amazing! V2 is very much still a work in progress, actually as I am typing this I am working on it.

If you would like to help contribute some concepts or UIs to the V2 of the project feel free to PM me here or on Discord!!

I SWEAR i almost heard clash of clans victory theme lmaoooo

1 Like

this looks like a modern version of the Plane Crazy UI and i love it. great work!

1 Like

Vision OS UI

This is all I’ve done so far.

9 Likes

here’s one of my UI designs

2 Likes

Vision OS UI Remake

Now with elements!

12 Likes