Show off your UI designs

21 Likes

That post was a bit of a joke, I just was in shock on how the UI looked. So much so that it doesn’t even seem like roblox, ha.

1 Like

Unfinished work

First time making icons on Figma

image (1)

13 Likes

Gamepass UI (with light mode) (for those of you weirdos who enjoy light mode)

Made completely in Studio. Icons are from the UIBlox Image Atlas. Design inspired from the UIBlox Design Language.

11 Likes

looks good

would look better if it was centered :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately if I were to center the frame it would mess with my text and stuff. I kind of prefer it the way I do right now.

2 Likes

I made this using Blender
It’s all 3D shapes
Studio importing blurred it a bit…

3 Likes

im back, but here is a lil teaser for something big

14 Likes

e

^ 3 of my most recent commissions ^

15 Likes

Hi!
Can I have the source code?
Thanks,
Saturna19

I got bored so I created some little prompt UI with 1 and 2 buttons.

This UI uses the UIBlox Design Style by Roblox.

This is also not very complete, but I decided to give out the .rbxl files for this!
prompts.rbxm (7.7 KB)

Enjoy, and be sure to credit me if you reuse this in any projects of yours. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

prototyping the roblox website concept

3 Likes

I know this isn’t the place to give feedback, but I did happen to notice something.

Screenshot 2021-12-27 105834
Since there is an arrow, It would make sense for the whole tab menu to slide to the left instead of just going transparent. If you plan to keep it the way it is (transparency), I would recommend adding an “x” instead of the arrow. The animations are very nice and great job overall.

this is a prototype. nothing here is scripted
but thx anyways

1 Like

ima just slip this in

13 Likes

Shimmer Panel button… with corner clip descendants?!
EjwA0toA

I’ll probably make a tutorial on how to make this.

19 Likes

prototyping w/ auto layout

8 Likes

i tried to make this exact thing a while ago, whats the trick to respect corners?

A little work in progress of mine, so far have the basis done (just needs frame content and more unnecessary effects)

Hire me

12 Likes

I think they used UI Gradients: check this post out, 4 UIGradient Animations (Including Rainbow!)

2 Likes