SimpleAdmin | A modern administration utility for your game!

My only suggestions is gamepass, VIP server, Automatic admin (Admin House games for example) and asset owning. My games use HD admin currently and they have a VIP server, asset, and Gamepass ranking.

Edit: I also want a command bar because Kohls admin and HD admin have them.

2 Likes

You may allocate your suggestion in the Discord server and view announcements there when anything is updated as well.

1 Like

Once this gets updated a bit more, with more commands.

I’m sure it’ll be one of the most popular admins.

2 Likes

Is there any docs? Looking at the example admin command helps me understand some of the features, but I want to know everything I can do when making commands.

2 Likes

We do not currently have any documentation. You can join our discord server and I can help you as best I can.

2 Likes

Update 1.3.0 Alpha

+ Added :setwaypoint / :setwp <name> (Sets a waypoint at your position)
+ Added :tpwaypoint / :twp <player> <waypoint> (Teleports the specified player(s) to the waypoint)
+ Added :removewaypoint / :delwp <name> (Deletes the specified waypoint)
+ Added :waypoints (Shows a list of waypoints)
+ Added :getinfo <command> (Shows info about a command such as arguments, aliases, level, etc...)
+ Added :viewtools <player> (shows what tools the specified player has)
+ Added :heal <player> (Heals the target player)
+ Refresh command (resets the character and restores their position and tools)
+ Added :slock <reason> (Locks the server so people that aren't mods cannot join)
+ Added :unslock (Unlocks the server)
+ Added :joinlogs (Shows a log of the players that have joined and how long ago they joined)

! Top-bar messages now stack on each other instead of overlapping, this allows for multiple messages to be displayed together.
! Added feedback to a lot of the commands
! UI Containers now have nice effects and will automatically sort themselves
! Command levels now index Service.AdminLevels
! A bunch of bug fixes and interal stuff I probably cannot remember :(
2 Likes

This is awesome? Is there going to be a command bar? (EG on some you can click ‘ or # so you don’t have to use the chat)

1 Like

It’s on our distant to-do list.

1 Like

Amazing work after Khol Admin randomly not working, Everyone was switching to HD Admin but i think The Feature of yours of creating Custom Commands is Really Good!

1 Like

Update 1.4.0 Alpha

+ Added command separators - Example: ':respawn me | :give me all'
+ Added %[team] macro - Example: ':kill %enemy'
+ Added 'random' macro - Example: 'kill random'
+ Added -[radius] macro - Example: 'kill -15' (Kills players within -(x) studs of you)
+ Added ':jlogs' alias to ':joinlogs'
+ Added feedback to unban/ban

! Warning somebody will now show a window on the target's screen with who warned them and why they were warned.
! Settings.DisableFunCommands will now remove the command from the command table rather than blocking it in the processor.
! Reworked a lot of the command processor so it now easily supports adding/removing player macros
! [developers] We no longer use string.match internally for matching team and player names, refer to Service.StartsWith().
! [developers] Service.PlayerWrapper will now return a cached value - you can now compare it and share values with it. (its also a LOT more efficient)

This update was driven almost completely by community feedback & suggestions! If you would like to request a feature, you can do so at https://simpleadm.in/feedback.

3 Likes

I really like this! Can’t wait to use it, might see if I can tweak it a bit :eyes:

1 Like

Glad to hear it! If you make any changes that you think should be officially implemented, let me know!

2 Likes

I’ve made a package to do :Track which is like an ESP on the player, but I feel like it should come native with this admin.

It’s essential when trying to catch someone exploiting.

3 Likes

I would love to see a command bar, that’s all I need to be convinced! Everything else is awesome.

1 Like

The only other feature I would love to see is a native music system, where a playlist plays in the background for all players, but if someone is a certain rank, they can skip, pause, resume, and set song. I have been looking for something like that for forever, and have never found it. This would shoot you ahead of the competition, such as Kohl’s Admin and Basic Admin.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! It’s on the to-do list for the next update. It should be released in just a few days.

2 Likes

Awesome! I cannot wait!

(30 chars)

edit: Which one, the command bar or music system?

1 Like

It will not boost the systems as Basic Admin has stop, play, pitch, volume, etc for a certain level of administrators and so does Kohl with the features you stated.

1 Like

I have never heard of an admin system that has a music system so it plays music for the entire server even if an admin isn’t on.

1 Like

Late but i have a question. ¿This allows people to create “Custom Commands” and make them run as normal admin commands?

1 Like