Simplynotifiied v1 | the simplest and cleanest animated notification module on roblox

Is this server-wide, because I want to use it in a script

3 Likes

I am having the issue in the screenshot where the back frame is smaller than the Icon, what am I doing wrong?

4 Likes

A sent notification should go under the latest one, not above the oldest. The text should have a fixed size. Some animations could be faster.

P.S. Gui doesnā€™t become clean just because it has rounded corners.

If you use server-wide, it will simply print ā€˜not implemented yet.ā€™ I havenā€™t had the time to create it for server-wide use.

1 Like

Yikes! It appears that the error is within a module which I did not create. Iā€™ll look into that shortly.

Update: I donā€™t know why thatā€™s happening still

Update2: chances are itā€™s because someone is using mobile. I have to rely on te roblox-created MouseEnter and MouseLeave, which are more unreliable than the module Iā€™m using.
I have found a workaround in my development of simplynotifiiedv2, which I will complete within 2 months maximum.

The problem should now be fixed.
I will obsolete version one soon, Iā€™m going to begin version two of simplynotifiied

1 Like

simplynotifiied v2 is under development!

Try using the AutomaticSize property, its super useful (for this I would do AutoSize Y because it could go offscreen)

2 Likes

I am considering using this module in our game as I absolutely love it. I have one question, however: is it possible to modify where the notification goes? I have a health bar exactly where the corner notification comes, so is it possible to reposition it to have all notifications on top of it?

1 Like

Wait hold on, you made both aero loading screen and the hybridcam? Iā€™ve stumbled across these twice, without knowing it came from the same creator and Iā€™m currently using aero loading screen in my game, as I found out about it wayy earlier today.

Itā€™s really flexible and same for hybridcam, Iā€™ve used it in the past. Now youā€™re introducing a new module, thank you! Iā€™m definitely going to use this!

2 Likes

not at the moment. Iā€™m currently rearranging simplynotifiied in order to make it less clunky and work better.

thank you so much, man. I got your DM and will fix aero accordingly.

2 Likes

OK, please also add the ability to customize it even further (transparency, ect) if you have time

Progress is good so far, light and dark mode has been implemented, but i donā€™t want to add too many arguments if u get what i mean

1 Like

Update on simplynotifiiedv2: reached line 500 of code!

Ok, most people including me though probably donā€™t care about the number of args if it lets you tweak it a ton

1 Like

v2 is outšŸ˜

1 Like

check v2, man!:wink:
-------------

well lucky for you because iā€™ll drop notifiiedV3, which uses OOP
so args is not a problem anymore

1 Like

notifiiedV3 is out now, with a restyle, more flexibility, and FAR BETTER code.