Since the High DPI update dropped again, games don't load the place in the workspace

First i’d like to say please move this to the studio bugs thing. I don’t have permission to post there (Haha devforum ranks moment) so yeah.

Dunno how to explain this further…

Everything loads BUT the thing. I even reopened studio. Is this a known thing??

Edit (15 Nov. 2022): Still happening. This is a high impact bug that “reinstalling” does not fix and this must be fixed as soon as possible as studio is LITERALLY unusable at this state.

1 Like

It happens also to me, they say to reinstall the studio. I tried reinstalling it, but it didn’t work. I was also trying to find a way to fix this, which is also irritating.

This may help

Studio Design Refresh - Docking Overhaul & Ribbon Upgrade - Updates / Announcements - DevForum | Roblox

Thank you a lot for this! Also, this is unrelated, but is there a way to use that feature to somehow change the layout permanently? Everytime Studio is opened (before this bug occured again), it resets to how I set the layout the first time I ran studio (i think) and I hate having to open the toolbox, asset manager etc from the view menu instead of having it in the left side of Studio as I always have it

1 Like

I don’t know how to fix that sorry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.