SirKafui [Clothing Design] Portfolio

About Me

Hello, I am sirkafui, I’m releasing my clothing design portfolio, so that others can view my work easily if they are looking for designers. Also so that I can just link this post to people when they ask for examples of my work, I am experienced in creating uniforms, and formal clothing, as well as casual t-shirts and crop tops. I don’t have examples of all these genres in this portfolio as I picked a selection of what I think of as my best work.

Showcase

You can view some of my assets in the picture attached below.

Clothing Photos

Availability

I am available on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work at all times during the week due to school, maybe an hour a day tops, I will notify you if I’m on half-term (school break) and when I’m not.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept a percentage of revenue earned on my items, this percentage can be agreed after maybe a week or 2 of assets being on sale and then reviewing those sales or a set amount of around 50R$ - 350R$ per asset. My preferred payment method is via group funds due to marketplace fees and pending sales, if that’s not available I can create the shirt or t-shirt but the price will increase to take into account the marketplace fees.

Contact

You can contact me via Developer Forum, ROBLOX Messaging or via Discord at makafui_xiv#8732

Thanks for reading!

Signed,
sirkafui

1 Like

So you must be familiar with military uniforms?

Indeed, I am familiar with them.