Skinned Mesh .fbx texture got distorted?

Yes basically that just make sure they’re all cleared

1 Like

@Devkaissj then export it again?

Yes but if that doesnt work you need to re weight paint it

1 Like

I can imagine that’s the reason why

1 Like

@Devkaissj and got the same result again. Sorry to ask again but how to weight paint? I’m just new to these kinds of stuff in blender.

if you havent weight painted it at all your whole rig will most like have alot of flaws

1 Like

Yeah. That’s what I mostly do. @Devkaissj I just put bones inside the entire thing until it’s complete. Then parent to automatic weights. Then go ahead pose it then import to studio.

@Devkaissj also do you have discord? We can just discuss it in dms to make it easier for us to answer each other. My discord: Revenant_RBLX01#8679

The question is the texture size. When the texture is too large, it automatically compresses. That might be the issue behind it.

2 Likes

Yeah I was gonna suggest that. That would possibly make the thing look like how it was supposed to in blender.

1 Like

It says 2048x2048 @Operatik I guess I have to compress it into smaller ones like 1020x720

Alright. I resized the texture in blender and still got the same results. Resized it to 1024x1024 pixels and it didn’t fix the problem @Operatik

Anymore suggestions? I’m still not done with this problem. Tried so many ways already.

@Kostiskat @Devkaissj Importing meshes with textures in roblox only uses one texture. I just found out literally after surfing around for hours. With the word “One texture” I could use this as a clue to maybe fix the problem.

We may switch to this topic: How can I combine all these texture into one?

“Case” closed everyone. I found the solution. I finally found a way to combine the textures into one: uv - Blender 2.8 Bake multiple textures into one - Blender Stack Exchange

1 Like