SloppyBadUsername2 || Builder, Modeler

About

Hello, and welcome to my portfolio! I’m a builder and modeller on the Roblox platform, and have been since the end of 2017. I aim to create better experiences for players through map design and 3d modeling, and will work with you in order to do so.

Creations

I have worked on projects in various styles, which allow me to create a wide variety of scenes and environments. Some older assets here are included, as I feel that they fit here. This is updated periodically as commissions are completed.

Candy Workshop
Blob Simulator 3

Untitled/Upcoming Commissioned Work

Paint 'N Guess Map

Map commissioned for the game Paint 'N Guess, by @Arevoir. Work done from September 2020 to November 2020.

Upcoming White Hat Studios Game

Here’s some work I did for @New_Item for his upcoming project.

Deepwater Gulch Showcase

These are photos from my most recent showcase, Deepwater Gulch.

House Assets for Adopt and Raise

These are housing assets I made for the game, in the summer of 2019. Adopt and Raise.

Neon Jungle Showcase

These are photos from my first showcase, called Neon Jungle. I made this in the summer of 2018.

Miscellaneous Work

These are miscellaneous assets I created for various game projects.

The doors in the creations below were created by @OnMyGuap.

Availability

Due to school and other commitments, I am available sporadically. Feel free to message me and I’ll keep you updated.

Pricing

To allow you to visualize my prices, a baseplate-sized map would cost around 90,000 — 150,000 robux. However, my prices often change due to the size and complexity of a commission.

Contact Me!

You can contact me on my twitter, @SloppyRBLX, or on Discord, at Sloppybadusername2#3038. You can also contact me here!

35 Likes

Definitely recommend this guy. He’s worked with top games and has worked with my partner and friend EmperorRyzoft on his game Balloon Simulator.

I really liked your sci-fi city build, and you might be interested in @ItsKolapo job opportunity.

He’s a very legit Developer and is a known YouTuber currently looking for a builder to build a sci-fi city similar to the one you made.

Nice work, looking forward to seeing more.

4 Likes

Love the old style, when I make a push for further games I’d be down to hire you.

Do you charge on size + time, as you mention complexity but do you account for these. Around how long does it take on average per map, and etc…

The Balloon Simulator map above took me 3 days (This also includes the small island with two homes that is featured in the post). I do take size into account as well, it’s a main factor (besides complexity, of course). Time, not so much. My schedule often fluctuates and is rapidly changing, so no, I don’t charge per hour of work.

I also don’t do this because, well, some hours are more productive than others. I don’t find it fair for the seller to pay for an hour or so that was spent doing something that wasn’t necessary.

I generally get maps done within 1-2 weeks, depending on schedule.

1 Like

Your portfolio is very awesome and nice, i know you worked with other developers and who ever is looking. For a modeler i recommend Sloppy to work for you…

Nice work man hoping seeing you working on more projects soon.

1 Like

Amazing work.To anyone looking to hire Sloppy I say go for it as he’s not only a fast worker but provides you with high quality builds.

1 Like

I really like the tombstones and the city! Impressive work for sure! Keep on doing quality work like this!

3 Likes

Wow… You can model detail if you really want to… I respect that!

Very nice work. Nice models. I would definitely hire him. He is easy to work with and very effective.

1 Like

Sloppy is a good friend of mine, and I have seen much of his work. He is very talented and I would recommend him for anybody looking to hire a builder or modeler!

2 Likes

I very much recommend Sloppy. I worked with him on Pizza Simulator, he was really enjoyable to work with and took his time making sure everything looked great.

1 Like

Hey everyone, Sloppy is easily one of the cleanest builders for roblox. He’s awesome with Blender and you should check out his latest builds. He’s got some awesome stuff.

1 Like

Hello, are you still available for a job? I am looking for a builder, more information here:

epic buildds. sloppy gets it done. appreciate the brownie movement

1 Like