Small amount of robux disappeared [unknowingly had VIP servers active]

This isn’t the first time I’ve noticed my Robux amount change - it’s only by a couple of hundred but it’s still bothersome. I have no proof of it changing or such, but I am 100% certain that yesterday I had over 46,200, whereas now I have 46,009. Not being able to prove anything I’m not here to beg to get my Robux back. However this is either a bug, or my account is in some way unsafe(?).

Anyway it’s not a big deal for me, but if any moderator/administrator has the ability to check my Robux logs please do, and let me know if it’s either a bug or some problem with my account, thank you :slight_smile: .

P.S. No, I have not bought anything.

3 Likes

I’d suggest you check this page: https://www.roblox.com/my/money.aspx

The above will give you a complete overview of all Robux you’ve spent an earned in various different ways. So, if you are losing any Robux, it should be marked there.

Otherwise, it’s recommended that you contact info@roblox.com about this.

3 Likes

That was the first place I checked and it doesn’t mention anything about it.

Also to add on to my post, I’m a 100% certain about this because it’s the 3rd time it happened. The first couple of times I thought I might just be mistaken, but having quite a good memory, the 3rd time just can’t be a coincidence.

2 Likes

My guess, is you forgot to cancel a VIP server. Those are tricky to track.

8 Likes

Oh frick, I checked my owned VIP servers but my only owned one said “Offsale” in grey, so I assumed it wasn’t active. I checked it further and it turns out it was active.

Thank you :smiley:

Roblox should definitely include VIP Servers in the transactions list :confused:

3 Likes

They do - but only the initial purchase for whatever reason.

1 Like

Yeah, I had to deal with this issue too. At this point I just stopped buying private servers, and I wont ever until ROBLOX actually releases a decent way to track them. Seems a bit ridiculous to me for ROBLOX to release a feature like this without proper support.

5 Likes

I think Roblox should create automated PMs that remind you about charges atleast 3 days before the renewal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.