Small cabin house

:white_medium_small_square:Build Number: 01

:white_medium_small_square:Hello Guys! this is my first build in Roblox Studio.

:white_medium_small_square:How do you think it is, I am aware that there are 1-2 errors but I am newer.

#1-2

3 Likes

Since this is your first build it looks pretty good. I’d recommend adding some sort of roof instead of what you have connected to the building i would try throwing some textures or colors on the building.

Personally, I think that the house needs colors and materials It also needs to have textures on the building to fit the cabin theme as a plain color aren’t really a house feel. I’d also recommend expanding the building by either adding other different shapes or different designs as you normally see in the real world. I’d also recommend adding decorations to it to attract the cabin look. It’s a pretty good start to a house, it just needs its final touches and some changes.

Just a small question are you making those houses that are built from logs? Overall an amazing job i do see it’s still not completed so there isn’t much to say.

2 Likes

@jordonh23 Thank you for your feedback, I will take into account what you say

This is a nice house so far and I want to say some things that may help out with the overall design. First off, the roof looks like it’s hanging way too far off the top of the house so I would add some support beams or pillars under the corners of the roof and add some trees for decor. Also, going along with the other suggestions I would also add some texture if I were you. Hope the suggestions help. Have a nice day and good luck.

1 Like

@Shadowedx Entity thank you for your opinions, i’m building a new house to use textures better i hope i will be more successful!

1 Like