[SNEAK PEAK] I made 5 figures for my tabletop strategy game

I made the first 5 character figures for my upcoming game - Psionic Duel
I haven’t come up with names for any of them so if you have any cool names I’d gladly accept them.
Also I plan on adding some still particle effects once I export them to Studio - these are just beta renders

Fire (Uncommon)

Psychic (Uncommon)

Noob (Common)

Lightning (Xclusive)

Water (common)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I’m making the game solo so it’ll be a while before its released (for a start i have to make around 745 more characters, although not all for the first release).

Also if you have feedback about the lighting please withhold it. These are only viewing-purpose renders and I won’t be using them for anything other than that.

Once they’re exported I plan to add some still vfx or particles to make them more dynamic

16 Likes

They look really good. I want to see what the final game is like :grinning:

4 Likes

They all look great! I wish you could add more effect or more texture or design on the shirt or pants.

Other than that, this is awesome!

1 Like

I think it would be interesting to have more visual cues on what each element represents. Like maybe the fire figure having a little animated fire thing above his hand or a similar thing for the others like how you did with lightning.

4 Likes

Thanks - I’m hoping to add such effects once I export them to roblox Studio.
I have a set of particles ready for the effects.

1 Like

I exported one of them and the textures were a success

I also added a very basic fire to it - I plan on changing it but I have to eat

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I feel like he should be named “Sir Noobulos”

3 Likes

k I changed the lighting settings and added a better fire ball

1 Like

Imported the second one

Doing my best to make them look as good as they did in blender (lighting)

3 Likes

Love the lightning effect. How many players will be able to play a single game at once?

2 Likes

Amazing work! excited for the whole game !

3 Likes

this just brings back skylanders memories lol
the coolest vfx you could have is like after selecting a character they get their own activation screen, those are the best

but if its like TFT maybe toned back is better

2 Likes

It’ll be two player, but in the future I plan on adding 2v2.
But I can’t spill too many details :grin:

1 Like

I see; in my mind I imagined a massive 10+ player join-any-time game lol

without spiling too much, its sort of a chess-like game, where you have to get your figures across the map and to our opponent’s goal. Battling each other in between. You choose about 6 figures to form your team.