Soft Shutdown Script

yeah i used to use this all the time, but the thing i noticed was that, most of the players would actually leave before it gets rebooted this is way better then losing all of them but yeah, just wanted to share this

2 Likes

Thats not possible, check your game for backdoors. If you are sure that your game has no viruses/backdoors, you either used a different script or it is a Roblox issue.

2 Likes

This happened to me. I think ROBLOX updated the way TeleportService is handeld. I used this script, and the same thing happened.

1 Like

I absolutely love this! The cleverness is off-the-charts for this one!

1 Like

I mean you either put wrong id or a backdoor detected the message and teleported you to their game

1 Like

Does it teleport them into a place, because I don’t know how to make a reserved server. Thank you!

1 Like

You don’t need to manually create a reserved server. The script does this for you.

1 Like

Seems to work nicely!
Will definitely have to give it a try!!

1 Like

Oh, ty! I am a noob at scripting, lol.

1 Like

How can we enable it/use it once we have published our game?

1 Like

Where do you put this script in the explorer?

3 Likes

Here. This is where you put it in your game.

1 Like

Using this code, when my game is shutdown, it still shuts down normally. Any ideas?

1 Like

Did you put the script in ServerScriptStorage?

1 Like

It is located in ServerScriptService, yes.

1 Like

Hey! I added this script to my game. But, it only works when you manually shut down the servers. Is this how it was supposed to be? Or am I supposed to change something?

1 Like

That’s how it works. It is working normal if it does that.

2 Likes

Ok thanks I was wondering if I did something wrong.

3 Likes

How do I make it so it spans multiple places, my game is made out of multiple places that all connect to each other via teleportservice.

1 Like

I put this as a normal script, then put it in ServerScriptService, but nothing is happening.

Any help? Thanks.

1 Like